jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Edge_of_Death
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 103

    #16
    Fine then, lynch me fools. See if I care, again. There isn't anything to present on day 1, so I'll just go with a random guess (for now). igotrythm
    Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #17
      That just made me want to keep the vote on you.

      I say this the second time. If you don't care, don't FSCKING SIGN UP.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #18
        Yea this reminds me of last game when vash got all pissy and didn't want to play. EoD seriously you need to stop. I know you're usually somewhat actice but come on be more insightful and if you can't do that, then don't post but don't be like "Imma Human this time guyz don't lynch me." Because that just makes people want to lynch you more.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • gonzo4life44
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 626

          #19
          Ok, judging off my last post, I told you that a veteran had to be a wolf. So coming off of that, I am going to vote for DDRruler. He is a veteran player and the chance of chickendude being a wolf again is really slim. Also,

          gonzo4life44: yo
          JsRf325:
          gonzo4life44: you a wolf huh
          JsRf325: go away i wont ever talk to you
          gonzo4life44: i love you to

          I know he hates me but the fact that he does not even want to take the time to talk to me is pretty gay.


          Comment

          • Nija
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 38

            #20
            Fer som'on getting some votes... the defense was mighty weak EoD.... however, Gonzo:

            we kill off all the vets that may be wolves, and If we be rightin' then the wolves are hurt(yar!).... however, if we be wrong than all we're doing is hurtin' ourselves. Ye be on the list of vets, just because ye pointed that out doesn't protect you... somethin' a might fierce is a brewin'... and I don't know how long I can type in this blazin' accent.. yarr...


            So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #21
              gonzo you are retarded...trying to make a convo starting off like that knowing I hate you is moronic not to mention you were a *** hosting last jtwg and thats not enough proof to make a vote good game noob.
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • gonzo4life44
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 626

                #22
                ok nija, dont EVER edit your post. Also use proper grammer. I know im a veteran (kinda) and I know that put's me on the list. I dont care though, you either trust me or not, its up to you.

                And ddrruler, everyone know's that you hate me. Like two game ago, I showed everyone why. so dont try to hide it.


                Comment

                • Edge_of_Death
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 103

                  #23
                  First of all, what can I do on day one to prove I'm a human? Secondly, if you want to waste your lynch on me, you could do something better; use it on someone else that seems more wolfy! And third, how the hell can I play properly the rest of the game if you just lynch me on day 1? Seriously, what do you want me to do other than just "play the game?" It's just the first day...
                  Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                  Comment

                  • gonzo4life44
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 626

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Edge_of_Death
                    First of all, what can I do on day one to prove I'm a human? Secondly, if you want to waste your lynch on me, you could do something better; use it on someone else that seems more wolfy! And third, how the hell can I play properly the rest of the game if you just lynch me on day 1? Seriously, what do you want me to do other than just "play the game?" It's just the first day...
                    Post more. And post who you think is more wolfy than you.


                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Edge_of_Death
                      First of all, what can I do on day one to prove I'm a human? Secondly, if you want to waste your lynch on me, you could do something better; use it on someone else that seems more wolfy! And third, how the hell can I play properly the rest of the game if you just lynch me on day 1? Seriously, what do you want me to do other than just "play the game?" It's just the first day...
                      The fact that you didn't learn from last game makes me vote you. Seriously the same thing happened to you last time with similar posts. And right now, I can think of no one more wolfy than anyone else. But if you're going to post "I'm not a human because I said so and don't waste your lynch on me." That doesn't make me want to change my vote the least bit. Plus it's only 2 votes... you're acting like psychic did when he got 2 votes day 1 and he turned out to be a wolf, so this similar situation only ADDS to my suspicion of you.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #26
                        Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                        ok nija, dont EVER edit your post. Also use proper grammer. I know im a veteran (kinda) <--- BULL stop lying and I know that put's me on the list. I dont care though, you either trust me or not, its up to you.

                        And ddrruler, everyone know's that you hate me. Like two game ago, I showed everyone why. so dont try to hide it
                        <-- WHERE THE HELL DO YOU PULL THIS CRAP FROM I OPENLY ADMITTED I HATE YOU. GONZO FOR LYING.
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • gonzo4life44
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 626

                          #27
                          Originally posted by ddrruler
                          Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                          ok nija, dont EVER edit your post. Also use proper grammer. I know im a veteran (kinda) <--- BULL stop lying and I know that put's me on the list. I dont care though, you either trust me or not, its up to you.

                          And ddrruler, everyone know's that you hate me. Like two game ago, I showed everyone why. so dont try to hide it
                          <-- WHERE THE HELL DO YOU PULL THIS CRAP FROM I OPENLY ADMITTED I HATE YOU. GONZO FOR LYING.
                          This is a couple games back, a convo that you and chickendude had.

                          Originally posted by chickendude
                          Chickendude1313 (10:52:15 PM): drop your vote on gonzo - he's probably guardian
                          JsRf325 (10:52:31 PM): doubt it
                          JsRf325 (10:52:56 PM): i really dont trust gonzo
                          Chickendude1313 (10:53:01 PM): if he's not wolfed, we'll know for sure, but humans can't take that risk on day 1
                          JsRf325 (10:53:34 PM): gonzo wouldnt be guardian
                          Chickendude1313 (10:53:49 PM): why not?
                          JsRf325 (10:55:53 PM): he cant spell tasuke
                          JsRf325 (10:56:01 PM): how could he possbly guard him
                          Chickendude1313 (10:56:59 PM): because he's smarter than his spelling makes him look
                          Chickendude1313 (10:57:02 PM): not that smart
                          JsRf325 (10:57:05 PM): no
                          Chickendude1313 (10:57:10 PM): but not that dumb
                          JsRf325 (10:57:12 PM): his spelling matchs his iq perfectly
                          Chickendude1313 (10:58:31 PM): but why wouldn't he guard tasuke?
                          JsRf325 (10:58:39 PM): he isnt smart enough
                          Chickendude1313 (10:58:56 PM): what does it have to do with being smart?
                          JsRf325 (10:59:00 PM): alot
                          Chickendude1313 (10:59:19 PM): It's just picking somebody... its night one >_>;
                          JsRf325 (10:59:33 PM): lmao
                          JsRf325 (10:59:38 PM): its not that simple
                          Chickendude1313 (10:59:55 PM): what is it then?
                          JsRf325 (11:00:05 PM): what is what
                          Chickendude1313 (11:00:10 PM): do you really have anything to go on?
                          JsRf325 (11:00:21 PM): no
                          JsRf325 (11:00:26 PM): do you
                          JsRf325 (11:00:34 PM): gonzo is a better shot than any of the vets
                          Chickendude1313 (11:00:37 PM): I was talking about gonzo, on night one
                          Chickendude1313 (11:00:49 PM): well, the guardian
                          JsRf325 (11:00:53 PM): lmao player status
                          JsRf325 (11:00:59 PM): how many games
                          JsRf325 (11:01:04 PM): there playing styles
                          Chickendude1313 (11:01:15 PM): then being dumb would back up that decision
                          JsRf325 (11:01:15 PM): win/loss percent
                          Chickendude1313 (11:01:24 PM): if he was smart he would guard danceguy or something like that
                          Also you hate all noobs. Ask any veteran and they know that you do. I used to be a noob and like I said in my last quote, you don’t even want to spend a second of your time to talk to me. I know you never said I HATE YOU, but with all that reasoning, that’s basically what you say.


                          Comment

                          • psychic25
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 367

                            #28
                            Originally posted by EdgeofDeath
                            Seriously, what do you want me to do other than just "play the game?"
                            Actually, nothing. You don't need to "prove you're a human", because you can't. To survive, just make sure that your suspicions are known and that there are people who are more suspicious than you. Yeah, like Gonzo said :P.

                            Yeah, I don't think EoD is a wolf, unless she's just trying to do exactly what she always does as a camouflage strategy. Of course, that could be a human characteristic as well.

                            And about Gonzo's idea:

                            1. Wtf why am I not counted as a vet too

                            2. Like Nija said, killing off vets solely because they are vets is kind of a twitchy scenario. You can win big if they're a wolf, but you can lose big too.

                            3. So... the reason that you think at least one of the wolves is a vet is because the wolves would have taken out a vet if they could, but can't because they themselves are wolves? Can you explain it a little better, please?

                            Comment

                            • psychic25
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 367

                              #29
                              Sorry to double post, but an idea just occurred to me.

                              Last game, Mead came out as the psychic Day 1. It worked pretty well for the humans, since they got free psychic info every day. If Tasuke hadn't died Day 1, it would really have worked well for the humans and probably brought them a victory.

                              So what does everybody think- should the psychic come out again? Yes or no?

                              Comment

                              • Nija
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 38

                                #30
                                two points:
                                how do we know that psycho wasn't the guardian? and... how do we know you're not just a wolf trying to push the psychic into the open?

                                Other than that.. mead did it really well before.


                                So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

                                Comment

                                Working...