TWG XXIV Host Signups! - Host Voting Tues - Signups Friday.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #76
    someone lock this shit.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #77
      Heh.

      Guess there's no reasoning with some people.

      EDIT: Oh, and for the record, I read Tasselfoot's explanation of why he did what he did and have accepted it, so don't embarass yourself by trying to blow this back in my face.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #78
        Moderators don't like when you order them around, talisman.

        PS: IBL rofl
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #79
          kilga I wasn't even responding to you, and I don't think hans was either. But I could be wrong.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #80
            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
            You guys are blowing things way out of proportion.
            Originally posted by HansSky
            Yeah, seriously. You're certainly one to tell people to stop blowing things out of proportion.
            That's not responding to my post? It's certainly not responding to eb's and I don't see any other posts in that time span.

            Although I guess I do agree that this should be locked. It has served its purpose and it seems every time someone posts the present misunderstanding is futhered.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #81
              He was responding to me saying something about Tass, I believe.

              PS: 3-person posting team lol
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #82
                I'll post a new signup thread tomorrow without so much clutter.
                RIP

                Comment

                Working...