TWG XXIV Host Signups! - Host Voting Tues - Signups Friday.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #46
    no. and its not like jurs is complaining either... she wasn't sure she could even host with report cards coming out.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #47
      Originally posted by talisman
      uber strictness not required in host signup thread?
      More like following the rules not required in host signup thread.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • flypie743
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 3210

        #48
        I apologize for not getting my sign up in on time. If the majority of the players signing up would prefer that I not host because of my late PM to Tass, then I will step-down and let Jurs host this one.

        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #49
          Who cares if it was late? People have been late before. Seriously, TWG shouldn't be so damn strict about anything. This whole thing should be run by the majority, and if the majority votes for the person who was late, what's it matter? I swear, you people go nuts over ridiculous stuff. It's just a game, on the internet, what's it matter if somebody doesn't win when you want them to?

          You silly people and your ruffled feathers.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #50
            This isn't like not following the rules during a game; we obviously want flypie's game and nobody cares that she got into the thread a day (or whatever) late.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #51
              So the rules don't matter when the majority don't want them to.

              Note taken.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #52
                it's more lenient with host sign-ups, kilga. cmon, we don't have to get our panties in a bunch because she was a day late. theoretically everyone who voted jurs and doesn't want to play flypie's game doesn't have to sign up.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #53
                  Hey, for those of you that pressured Chardish to re-open the thread in CCG2, you have no room to dispute rules (note that I don't know who said anything to Chardish). That being said, stop being so uptight. Flypie won because she's going to have a good story, and the game is somewhat new so it'll be interesting to try. Stop complaining just because you didn't get your way.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #54
                    I think this is actually bullshit.

                    I near-win signups last time against chardish, his game ends in two days because it "sucked", and you still don't think I deserve a chance to host? Then flypie comes in out of the blue from all her little a0 crap and decides she wants to host even though she's 10 times less active than me and I deserve it more as a TWG player?

                    Please.

                    I've really had enough shit the past week, so I'm sitting this one out and possibly even more.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #55
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      theoretically everyone who voted jurs and doesn't want to play flypie's game doesn't have to sign up.
                      I'm aware of this.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • zajac
                        aka uAnimals
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 4050

                        #56
                        RE: TWG XXIV Host Signups! - Host Voting Tues - Signups Frid

                        Flypie

                        Cuz I want my first TWG experience to be something awesome... I.E. Told in comic strips... Nobody's ever done that before... Sounds cool :P
                        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #57
                          ugh jurs people voted for the game not the player... it shouldn't be who deserves to win it should be who's game deserves to win.

                          Comment

                          • zajac
                            aka uAnimals
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 4050

                            #58
                            Actually... I've changed my vote... And here's an idea instead of crying over some little crap...

                            Since Jurs was the only one to do it in time, have her host... Then next game Flypie can run, and maybe actually submit in time, and she will more than likely win the voting for the next game... Not like she can't ever run again or something...

                            Therefore... I vote Jurs
                            Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                            We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #59
                              Doesn't even matter. I don't want to run anymore.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • flypie743
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 3210

                                #60
                                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                                I think this is actually &*#$.

                                I near-win signups last time against chardish, his game ends in two days because it "sucked", and you still don't think I deserve a chance to host? Then flypie comes in out of the blue from all her little a0 crap and decides she wants to host even though she's 10 times less active than me and I deserve it more as a TWG player?

                                Please.

                                I've really had enough (#$% the past week, so I'm sitting this one out and possibly even more.
                                I didn't know you felt that way at all. I wasn't trying to ruin your chance at hosting at all. I don't know what you mean about "out of the blue" from my a0 crap, but I've always wanted to host and even ran a few times.
                                I'm sorry you think I'm trying to just appear and host just to ruin you or something.

                                I'll drop out if you still want to host, Jurs. I didn't know running against you would do this :/

                                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                                Comment

                                Working...