TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #91
    Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

    V.V
    ​

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #92
      Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

      ^.^
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #93
        Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

        lar I wanna say I enjoy watching your sig change

        you have a good selection of games that you highlight


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #94
          Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

          Hey thanks man, I appreciate that.
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #95
            Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

            I just realized on this screen my thumbnail is not a sly with it's editing as it was on my laptop.

            Welp
            ​

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #96
              Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              lar I wanna say I enjoy watching your sig change

              you have a good selection of games that you highlight
              I feel personally attacked for having "view signatures" off in my settings





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #97
                Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                you're missing out then


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  lar I wanna say I enjoy watching your sig change

                  you have a good selection of games that you highlight
                  his choices suck

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                    Fine.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                      In since Haku's in





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                        I'll roll the game tomorrow afternoon when I finish my online final
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          his choices suck
                          They can't all be Momodora

                          Which is indeed a shame
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                            Have fun, everyone!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                              i have sigs on but i hate how they stretch the page

                              maybe i'll start using it and make it my outlet for unpopular gaming opinions or something

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'll roll the game tomorrow afternoon when I finish my online final
                                GL my dude
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...