TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #76
    Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #77
      Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

      Hey Lar whatcha playing oh it's this awesome forum game called werewolf how you play it well here man let me explain it cool that's awesome I want to play let me play next game make sure I know so I can play too I'm totally signing up to play well
      ​

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #78
        Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        REDO BLASTA

        plz sign up

        I'm debating it, but, just not sure if I can commit the time needed to not be a complete piece of trash.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #79
          Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          I'm debating it, but, just not sure if I can commit the time needed to not be a complete piece of trash.
          You'll be fine, just claim jester!





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #80
            Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            You'll be fine, just claim jester!
            considering this for champs
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #81
              Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

              In
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #82
                Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                Can you believe this game used to be one away from filling
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  Can you believe this game used to be one away from filling
                  TUESDAY AFTER WORK I WILL IN AGAIN. I PROMISE.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                    ok ok

                    in

                    Comment

                    • Antori
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2018
                      • 296

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                      i should be back tuesday night or day after from trip
                      "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                      "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                      "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                        in again.

                        Week of shit is done a bit early

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                          in
                          This is fine
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Antori
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2018
                            • 296

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                            In
                            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                              >.>

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                >.>
                                <.<
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...