TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #106
    Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    I feel personally attacked for having "view signatures" off in my settings
    Samsies

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #107
      Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      They can't all be Momodora

      Which is indeed a shame
      True, but NOT ALL OF THEM COULD BE OBSCURE TO ME.

      LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR APPEAL TO JUST ME

      LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

      Comment

      • Antori
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2018
        • 296

        #108
        Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'll roll the game tomorrow afternoon when I finish my online final
        hope they go well
        "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
        "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
        "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #109
          Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

          game is being rolled in a moment
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #110
            Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

            Fair warning: working graveyard shifts to complete project so will likely not be present til tomorrow afternoon, but should get better from there





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #111
              Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

              Well, fuck.

              good luck everyone, I'll be watching from the sidelines with much anticipation.
              Last edited by Red Blaster; 05-1-2019, 05:30 PM.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #112
                Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Well, fuck.
                you can be a replacement
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  you can be a replacement

                  if you need another one, I'm there
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  Working...