TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

    To be quite honest I hope I die before this game begins so that I can play it
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

      Don't be like that.

      Go fuck their days up.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Don't be like that.

        Go fuck their days up.
        he wouldn't have outted if he didn't plan on it
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          he wouldn't have outted if he didn't plan on it
          shhhh
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • TWG Jade Harley
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2017
            • 7

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

            replacement


            The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

            Comment

            • Antori
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2018
              • 296

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

              replacement

              gonna be away for two days just incase game starts tomorrow, I'll in after i come back
              "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
              "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
              "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                I have to out till tuesday. None of you want to deal with me till then.

                Work decided all week 3am shifts was a thing.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                  oh shit
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I have to out till tuesday. None of you want to deal with me till then.

                    Work decided all week 3am shifts was a thing.
                    Dude fuck that noise
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      oh shit


                      HE'S HERE! HE'S REALLY HERE! MY PERSONAL HERO HAS RETURNED!






                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I have to out till tuesday. None of you want to deal with me till then.

                        Work decided all week 3am shifts was a thing.
                        That's fucked. GLGL stay strong and stay alive





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                          If I get insta'd day 1 we can start this game on Wednesday everyone good with that?
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            oh shit
                            REDO BLASTA

                            plz sign up
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Dude fuck that noise
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              That's fucked. GLGL stay strong and stay alive
                              Its not the change so much as it fucks my sleep schedule (which needs to remain consistant for me) but its also the hardest store we do for over half the week.

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              REDO BLASTA

                              plz sign up
                              Dis

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9++++++++ Signups Thread

                                out

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...