FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
I'll probably say this in the game thread but like
I *will* modkill anyone that does anything even close to posting that picture, sunglasses, Groucho Marx glasses, anything.
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
if sunfan's complaining about the cute little animu w/ glasses and not the steroid infused demon pig with a mouth shaped like the base of an electric guitar (aka y'alls hydra prof pic) then his priorities are warped
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
if sunfan's complaining about the cute little animu w/ glasses and not the steroid infused demon pig with a mouth shaped like the base of an electric guitar (aka y'alls hydra prof pic) then his priorities are warped
I guess I don't really think Male Robin is cute.
White hair is weird.
Comment