TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #61
    Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

    seventeeeeeen!

    we're all primed and ready your honor

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #62
      Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

      Oh snap the players they are many
      ​

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #63
        Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

        Signups are CLOSED! Thanks for the last minute signups @Mashi, YoshL, Yoshiisland (welcome).

        Pregame will start tonight at 9 PM. Day 0 will begin on Friday at 9 PM server time!!
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

          Golly


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #65
            Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

            Originally posted by Yoshiisland
            I'll give this a shot. Hopefully I'll do okay or be a dead weight to my team.

            In
            I dunno how new you are but if you're super new i suggest giving sunfan a pm to get a quick rundown of mechanics and stuff.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #66
              Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

              from what we've heard, we're all set to go


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #67
                Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                Originally posted by roundbox
                Where storn
                Where raeko
                Where shadowolfe
                Where Zenith
                I can replace now if needed

                I was gonna sign up when I got home from work but I see it's filled, tomorrow should be last day of this job we are on so I have the time

                Extra upset I missed it too because #MASHI





                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I can replace now if needed

                  I was gonna sign up when I got home from work but I see it's filled, tomorrow should be last day of this job we are on so I have the time

                  Extra upset I missed it too because #MASHI
                  If you really want in I'll trade you. I haven't seen yah in a game in a while
                  Last edited by XelNya; 08-4-2016, 02:31 PM.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    If you really want in I'll trade you. I haven't seen yah in a game in a while
                    I played in the 2nd and 3rd Turbos haha

                    I think it's time YOU played something, I can replace for once

                    Thank you for the offer though





                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                      replacement

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                        Super huge storm moving through so if thread isn't up on time, power went out. Pregame phase end time will still be the same even if the start is delayed.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I played in the 2nd and 3rd Turbos haha

                          I think it's time YOU played something, I can replace for once

                          Thank you for the offer though
                          lol I don't play turbos because I cannot do a 24 hour day phase or the like. XD

                          Comment

                          Working...