TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #16
    Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

    You sinners, drop everything
    And let that harmony ring
    Up to Heaven 'n sing!
    Sing, you sinners
    ​

    Comment

    • evanescence_death4ever
      where'sTHEdrain?!
      • Jun 2007
      • 616

      #17
      Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

      Okay I guess I'm in~~
      Last edited by evanescence_death4ever; 08-1-2016, 06:31 AM.
      #charu4president2016

      "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
      Or something
      I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #18
        Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

        im in too
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

          someone pick out a COOL Ace Attorney avatar for me this time around again

          also, won't be free to play consistently until Thursday night, but that shouldn't be too big of a problem, I think
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #20
            Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

            Phases are gonna be revolving around 9 PM server time for those curious
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #21
              Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

              Out

              I don't have the time to participate in a non-turbo TWG game sorry

              If it's later in the week I'm more likely to be able to still replace though.





              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Out

                I don't have the time to participate in a non-turbo TWG game sorry

                If it's later in the week I'm more likely to be able to still replace though.
                Just an fyi there's a whole 24 hours of pregame time and day0 is 72 hours, so even if you did have to immediately jump in, the earliest day0 could end is on Friday, but we are probably looking at Saturday or Sunday depending on how many people jump in.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Just an fyi there's a whole 24 hours of pregame time and day0 is 72 hours, so even if you did have to immediately jump in, the earliest day0 could end is on Friday, but we are probably looking at Saturday or Sunday depending on how many people jump in.
                  Oh alright!

                  Yeah work started back up so I'm packed for most the week but if I'm needed for replacement the earliest I would be able to is Friday so I just wanted to let you know if that was gonna be an issue





                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    someone pick out a COOL Ace Attorney avatar for me this time around again
                    Mike Meekins
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      someone pick out a COOL Ace Attorney avatar for me this time around again

                      also, won't be free to play consistently until Thursday night, but that shouldn't be too big of a problem, I think









                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        someone pick out a COOL Ace Attorney avatar for me this time around again

                        also, won't be free to play consistently until Thursday night, but that shouldn't be too big of a problem, I think
                        thesunfan

                        Naw actually I'm kind of digging the player list this time around looks like it's gonna be a good game. 72 hours for d0 is pretty long but at least I won't have to rush if people keep posting the same rate they've been lately.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          thesunfan

                          Naw actually I'm kind of digging the player list this time around looks like it's gonna be a good game. 72 hours for d0 is pretty long but at least I won't have to rush if people keep posting the same rate they've been lately.
                          Pretty sure d0 will be 70 hours of shitposting and a 2 hour mad dash to accomplish something worthwhile at eod per usual.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Pretty sure d0 will be 70 hours of shitposting and a 2 hour mad dash to accomplish something worthwhile at eod per usual.

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                              Replacement
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Pretty sure d0 will be 70 hours of shitposting and a 2 hour mad dash to accomplish something worthwhile at eod per usual.
                                At least it's 9pm and not when I'm trying to sleep lol
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...