Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)
I could chop this down to 13 players (removing SK and having 1 less town PR) if we really need to. Unfortunately, this wouldn't be the game you voted for.
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
this is good, this is good
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)
but i apologize beforehand if i'm shoddy in appearing in thread. I'll still be actively playing ofc. I just have the world cup and a bunch of other things that are happening
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Comment