TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #31
    Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

    Why isn't this filling

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Wineandbread
      Custom User Title
      • Oct 2007
      • 2105

      #32
      Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

      cause I cursed the game with my invite~

      np fam
      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #33
        Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

        Well first up Xel needs to be cool and move to active players.
        ​

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #34
          Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

          i'll start recruiting if this isn't full by this Thursday
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #35
            Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

            i'll maybe


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #36
              Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

              eh why not

              in

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #37
                Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Well first up Xel needs to be cool and move to active players.
                I had some stuff that kinda affects how I play the game come up so I didn't wanna commit to somethin' I can't do. Plus was hoping a few other people like shado or some other newer players would pop in.

                I can move to the player slot if it doesn't fill in the next day or two though. I just wanted to be sure I could you know, COMMIT first.

                Or do you want me to lie to you again so quickly?

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                    I suppose I got ahead of myself in terms of feeling comfortable in life. out
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                      Ah shit, sorry to hear


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                        Sorry to hear that ED4E
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                          People should play this one because this realistically might be my last game of the year due to school

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                            Thinking about joining assuming my ban is over. Currently out of school and unemployed at the moment so there is little excuse for me to be inactive.
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              Thinking about joining assuming my ban is over. Currently out of school and unemployed at the moment so there is little excuse for me to be inactive.
                              Do it
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLVI - The Grand TWGabout (PLAYER SIGNUPS)

                                Sure, in
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...