jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #76
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game


    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

      Like a Rocket


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #78
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I know I won't be wolf two games in a row so I get to polish up on my townie skills (which is majorly what I was doing in this game). I figured posting a lot as a wolf is kind of a risk-reward situation but I went for it anyways. I was at that point doing anything to make it seemingly impossible that I was a wolf (still laughing at you guys keeping the noob card going for me!)
        There's a reason I said Ben had Toxophilis Syndrome: Both Tox and he have rolled wolf 3 games in a row (for Tox, they were her first 3 games; for Ben, his 2nd-4th). It can definitely happen. And the opposite can happen. Another player, soramimi, has rolled Vanilla Town in practicdally every game. The one she didn't, she was the seer, and ended up subbing out to DFR.

        It's all RNG, man. So don't ever piss off the RNG gods.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #79
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

          RNG Mercy pls ty have a nice day \o/

          I know there is a possibility but I so don't want to be wolf twice in a row





          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #80
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

            Originally posted by T-Force
            The one she didn't, she was the seer, and ended up subbing out to DFR.
            incidentally my other notable twg game haha

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #81
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

              zenith, if it makes you feel any better, i rolled wolf my first game and lost hardcore too. you're not the only one.


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #82
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                zenith, if it makes you feel any better, i rolled wolf my first game and lost hardcore too. you're not the only one.
                Actually your sig did





                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  There's a reason I said Ben had Toxophilis Syndrome: Both Tox and he have rolled wolf 3 games in a row (for Tox, they were her first 3 games; for Ben, his 2nd-4th). It can definitely happen. And the opposite can happen. Another player, soramimi, has rolled Vanilla Town in practicdally every game. The one she didn't, she was the seer, and ended up subbing out to DFR.

                  It's all RNG, man. So don't ever piss off the RNG gods.
                  that feel when you are a syndrome
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                    When's the next J-twg? I am hyped to play again

                    Comment

                    Working...