jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

    Good night guys, gg all around.





    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

      killing me was a good idea though

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

        choof, I was so sad when you died.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

          Originally posted by Charu
          I said I was locked clear, but really, I wasn't 100% locked clear.

          A wolf could bus extremely hard in this situation to appear green as all hell.

          Another gutsy tactic to do, but yeah.
          That's what I said to keep you alive

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I hope this thread isn't filled with bashing against me because that's just lame.
            Welcome to TWG postgame.
            But yeah..you were blatantly wolfy in almost every post you made and I really have no clue why nobody caught it besides choof.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

              Because I was trying to be nice and thinking that it was just a noob card thing BUT NOW I REALIZE THAT IT WAS ALL A RUSE AND I WON'T LET THAT FOOL ME NEXT TIME >:C

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                Because I was trying to be nice and thinking that it was just a noob card thing BUT NOW I REALIZE THAT IT WAS ALL A RUSE AND I WON'T LET THAT FOOL ME NEXT TIME >:C
                I didn't think I was so much as a wolf, day 0 I had eyes batted at me. Day one I literally had fuccen nobody even vote me the entire phase.

                If I hear another "you were blatantly obvious or you don fucked up" I swear I never will play this again.





                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                  Lol
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Because I was trying to be nice and thinking that it was just a noob card thing BUT NOW I REALIZE THAT IT WAS ALL A RUSE AND I WON'T LET THAT FOOL ME NEXT TIME >:C
                    Refer to sig
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                      refer to rbs sig

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        I didn't think I was so much as a wolf, day 0 I had eyes batted at me. Day one I literally had fuccen nobody even vote me the entire phase.

                        If I hear another "you were blatantly obvious or you don fucked up" I swear I never will play this again.
                        that's one cool thing about twg, people all play differently
                        had you guys kept me alive, I would have created a case on you and gotten you lynched

                        every player is different and catch on to different things

                        you saw how hard charu pinged out reuben, even though it took a bit to convince other players

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                          Even if you made a case, I would be very hard pressed to believe it. I had the "noob goggles" on, so to speak, so all the faults that you probably would've listed I would have probably defended him or something.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                            I'm disappointed with some of the posts in this postgame.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            will do thoughts in a bit after I'm done with d3
                            however zenith I will say that you were so blatantly wolf my butt clenched everytime I saw a post from you
                            Not constructive; needs examples.

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            yay! but damn zen, you really fucked yourself by killing V.. good job.
                            Unnecessarily sarcastic.

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I do think this was a weird game with some things to learn from. AKA learn when/why to fakeclaim roles.

                            Vanilla Town's basically never should
                            Needs more explanation as to why. By the way, I hope Redsludge shows up!

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            lol owned noob
                            I know this is tongue-in-cheek, but those who don't know you might not know that. Not helpful for new players.

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Welcome to TWG postgame.
                            But yeah..you were blatantly wolfy in almost every post you made and I really have no clue why nobody caught it besides choof.
                            Not constructive; needs examples. I've seen you complain about getting this kind of treatment in postgame threads, but that doesn't mean you should turn around and do the same to someone else.

                            We can do better than this, folks.

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                              Oh hey, write-ups done. Everyone go read your pats on the back (and maybe some criticism too).
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                                Heheheh, good, I was hoping I wasn't the MVP. DFR did a pretty good job responding, as you said, without being really prompted to do so. It seems like V, though, didn't think so since V did check him Night 2 =P


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...