Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game
I could quote a majority of his posts, but effort.
He was playing with an odd confidence that early on I attributed to being a role or scum, obviously as things progressed it edged more towards wolf than town pr.
It was probably my outside looking in prospective, but you know when you read a game there are just posts that jump out as "Damn that's wolfy." that was my reaction to most of his posts I saw after D0.
Also don't really see how my post was negative tbh..considering 9/10 postgames I get called a fucking idiot or something along those lines. Constructive? No. Negative? Hardly
I could quote a majority of his posts, but effort.
He was playing with an odd confidence that early on I attributed to being a role or scum, obviously as things progressed it edged more towards wolf than town pr.
It was probably my outside looking in prospective, but you know when you read a game there are just posts that jump out as "Damn that's wolfy." that was my reaction to most of his posts I saw after D0.
Also don't really see how my post was negative tbh..considering 9/10 postgames I get called a fucking idiot or something along those lines. Constructive? No. Negative? Hardly














Comment