jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

    So in essence... actually, yeah, I don't think claiming any role there would've helped you. Like, the main reason I hopped on V super quick when you said what you said because you tracked, said it said Danceguy, and yeah.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

      I couldn't force the insta on DFR and that was my only hope because you and storn were indefinitely green. It was V or DFR and I had already built my psuedo claims against V that if I backed out I still would've read as Wolf

      The way I look at it, I could never win after seeing Danceguy flip VT





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

        if there was one less person it would have been a brilliant play actually


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

          So, about me going after Ben, I don't know if there is a way to 100% explain why I was so dead set with him.

          It was just the way he was posting once Red Sludge fake claimed to the town.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

            I thought there was but seeing PrawnSkunk's name crossed out faked me out so hard.

            A huge thanks to T-Force for hosting and also for dealing with people posting in thread





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

              you shouldn't resign yourself to the kind of "I've lost this game" mentality most of the time.
              A good majority of games are still winnable for either side, albeit through odd means.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                you shouldn't resign yourself to the kind of "I've lost this game" mentality most of the time.
                A good majority of games are still winnable for either side, albeit through odd means.
                I'd like a further explanation only because this game from when V got insta'd meant 100% win for town.





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                  in this situation, conceding is fine.
                  When Danceguy flipped Vt, the game wasn't over.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                    I was hoping for a rolekill from Dance but it was really over when V flipped Cop and ruined any more BS that I could toss to town





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      in this situation, conceding is fine.
                      When Danceguy flipped Vt, the game wasn't over.
                      This, in this situation, a wolf should not claim anything (I think). They should stay silent and continue to act as they were. The chance of survival was low, but it definitely was the way to go.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                        I mean yeah, V would've came in and said "sup guys, I'm cop, checked X and Y"


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                          Which would make danceflash confirmed human as well which would mean your only chance of winning would be to somehow convince the town that storn is wolf or I'm a wolf.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                            My only hope would've been storn because you hard pushed the lynch on Ben who was wolf lmao





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              This, in this situation, a wolf should not claim anything (I think). They should stay silent and continue to act as they were. The chance of survival was low, but it definitely was the way to go.
                              not disagreeing with this.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                                I said I was locked clear, but really, I wasn't 100% locked clear.

                                A wolf could bus extremely hard in this situation to appear green as all hell.

                                Another gutsy tactic to do, but yeah.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...