jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

    Like I said, Day One was the only time I legit acted like a noob. The other phases were funny as hell seeing town rule me as a town noob until I blew it at the end

    Candidates for MVP; I personally think Charu for the snipe on Ben and also DFR for ruining my BS claims before D3.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

      If people really thought that I would clutch my first game ever and also as a wolf, that right there should've been a hard read against me.

      Overall to me, I think I played well enough to learn a lot about the game and its players. I learned so much from you guys and I want to say thank you all for the oopportunity! I will definitely be playing more so I hope I can continue to learn





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

        Yo man, your wolf performance I think was pretty good since you were acting.

        That kind of scares me because I don't know what that will bring in future games if you're a wolf since you'll probably need to use something else other than the noob card, heheheh.
        Last edited by Charu; 03-10-2015, 09:14 PM.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

          Originally posted by Charu
          Yo man, you're wolf performance I think was pretty good since you were acting.

          That kind of scares me because I don't know what that will bring in future games if you're a wolf since you'll probably need to use something else other than the noob card, heheheh.
          I'll just have to be a more cunning and stealthier wolf next time I get the chance!

          Seriously though, when I got the am wrote and it said Mafia I lost it. I was so expecting VT.

          Something I learned this game was sitting back doesn't help you especially in the long run. Even if the game didn't end the way they did, I just don't think I had the smarts to win.

          Seeing danceguy flip VT literally made me feel immediately that I had no chance; especially if V roleclaimed. I took advantage since he wasn't here and guess who but V to be the Cop.

          It was hysterical how easily you fell for the fake roleclaim though xD





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

            Yeeeeeeeeah, I really should've waited for V to come by, but I was so certain that you were real because of my confirmation bias.

            Ya did good son exploiting that, if that's what you intended.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

              lol owned noob

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                they fell for it because there's no reason for a wolf to fakeclaim there, but its still funny to read because I've done similar things before.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                  V, forgive me!

                  I thought you were wooooooolf =C


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                    mvp goes to me for never revealing myself as the sole powerrole despite heavy breadcrumbing and impossible fakeclaims

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                      At least everyone got a kick from my mistake but I can't stop feeling shitty about doing that to Ben.

                      All of my actions and posts had intentions except Day 0 'cause I was warming up to the game haha





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        props to you for fakeclaiming in your first game; its something that rarely happens and takes some balls to do. Obviously, it didn't work out, but its probably the fastest way to improve being a wolf because it forces you to project as if you are thinking from a town mindset moreso than a vanilla town would, if that makes sense. That is, in order to make people believe your claim.
                        yeah fakeclaiming can work but you have to be extremely careful about it

                        i did it once and one mistake screwed our entire team basically

                        but it was pretty funny


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                          I still don't even know the in depth details of each role.

                          Tracker was the only one I knew I could possibly BS but V flip too stronk





                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            At least everyone got a kick from my mistake but I can't stop feeling shitty about doing that to Ben.
                            don't feel bad it's just a game! you both did well


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                              I can at least leave tonight and say this, I cannot wait for the next game!





                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I still don't even know the in depth details of each role.

                                Tracker was the only one I knew I could possibly BS but V flip too stronk
                                Well... if you said you were the Doctor, you couldn't have said "V is a wolf guys" like at all.

                                If you said Jail Keeper, you still couldn't say "V is a wolf" because his kill went through.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...