jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

    ))))))))))
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

      I am in desperate need of a mentor so vets plz~

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        Sure. Maybe this time people won't forget that I exist
        Akariiiiiiin

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

          requesting name change to "choof-audino" plsplsplspls

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

            blanky I see you. I know you want to join.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              This is all because sunfan worst host
              =(
              I'll coach I guess if that's happening
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                in

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                  I won't be in this, but I will sure as heck be watching.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                    Ill vet coach it if you want more people for it.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      fuck.... in... ._.
                      In to coach
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • One Winged Angel
                        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 10837

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                        I'm gonna have to retract my 'in', a bit busier with things these coming weeks than I thought I'd be


                        Originally posted by ilikexd
                        i want to be cucked by cirno

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                          I understands, Mr. OWA, you've been removed.

                          Added in Coaching list!

                          Everything should be up to date. Four more people for both a coach and player!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                            Actually, not sure if I can coach or not since I'm the host. Put myself there just in case though!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Actually, not sure if I can coach or not since I'm the host. Put myself there just in case though!
                              I'm thinking that hosts should try to avoid being coaches in the game they are hosting because the fact that you're host means you have additional information compared to the person you are coaching and that additional information might influence you to coach differently compared to if you didn't have that additional information.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                                ^ correct.

                                Coachetize me capn

                                Comment

                                Working...