jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

    Right now, it's about equal demand, but you're a pretty good player from what I recall.

    How many games have ya played on FFR? Actually, I guess I should ask how many games have ya played on FFR and FFYA combined?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

      more than 5
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

        Originally posted by Charu
        How many games have ya played on FFR? Actually, I guess I should ask how many games have ya played on FFR and FFYA combined?
        a lot

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

          we need two more people

          plsplsplsplspls

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

            Can I change my snivy to mudkip? :3

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

              Hey newer players,

              Check with a few of your freinds and see if they're interested in playing! That's a great way to fill up the last few slots.
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-10-2014, 07:45 AM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Hey newer players,

                Check with a few of your freinds and see if they're interested in playing! That's a great way to fill up the last few slots.
                I have a few on twitter so I'll see if I can get some to play.
                bananas


                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                  i guesssss i will play, i dunno
                  i'm quite busy but i will try anyways
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                    I have someone who will post later tonight that they're playing So with Tox, that'd be enough!
                    Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 09-10-2014, 11:09 AM.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                      Cool, just remember it is first come first serve. If someone grabs that slot first they're gonna get the last one!
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                        Yeah I know. x_x I hope they post soon~
                        Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 09-10-2014, 11:58 AM.

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                          I'll play if your friend doesn't post for w.e reason


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                            Alright, cool, just need one more coach and one more player.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • cry4eternity
                              ~ added for cuteness
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 979

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                              I have someone who will post later tonight that they're playing So with Tox, that'd be enough!
                              That'd be me. Did I post in time?

                              I'm retired

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Alright, cool, just need one more coach and one more player.
                                I could coach if necessary.

                                Comment

                                Working...