jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

    I can coach.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

      Okie-dokie, added in. Removed myself from coaching.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

        Just checked the list to see how close we were to starting.

        I think you forgot to add the underscored wonder that is blanky to your list?

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

          oh yeah i forgot i have over 5 games played, oop

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

            Originally posted by ___________
            oh yeah i forgot i have over 5 games played, oop
            :'(

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

              just stay blanky. I have 6. he said around 5!
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                OH! Sorry blanky, I'll add ya in.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • WindowsME
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 14

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                  i am sign up now

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                    ayyy lmao


                    I'll coach again I guess

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                      also will cardflipping be on?

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • WindowsME
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 14

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                        Sign me up for ma first game

                        Comment

                        • WindowsME
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 14

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                          My bad for double sign up, couldnt see if my post made it on my phone

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                            Yeah, cardflips are on-o-mon-go for Matrix 6

                            (Yes, they're on)


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                              in as mentor or player, whichever you need more really

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                                #mentor


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...