jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #76
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

    HEY GUYS

    So I think I'm all set up, should I start now? :O :O :O :O :O :O


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

      Probs not, no one is heeeeeeere.

      I'll wait around 10ish then, as I planned to.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #78
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

        Start now, WWWWEEEEEEEEEE
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #79
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

          To send the PMs now or wait, hmmm... dat is the QUESTION!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #80
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

            charu

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #81
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

              Dammit Charu DO IT
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #82
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                charwho?

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                  Charu was the wolf snivy! You win!!!

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                    Manti, unlock the thread, plz


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU

                      Check out that minute response time
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...