jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    #bitchgetfuccedlmfao
    What I meant was at that point I didn't think it was both you guys together, not that I thought both were human. However how u guys both played day 2 after the flip pretty much lead to you guys for sure being the other wolf.

    Also I really couldn't believe we didn't die, I mean the whole thread was talking about how we were seer, it was completely obvious aha.

    Sunfan had great reads and blind gj man you did great! Choof played outstanding too.

    V crushed as well and I made a bit of a mistake seering him when I thought he was villa but his eod and thoughts on me made me paranoid a bit :S

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

      Also, to address the Jtwg thing. I think most of you, spectators included, should take a look at our Quick Topics. At least I can say I tried not to overshadow, but felt later it was necessary for my hydra to stay in the game, dohoho.

      Sky Kitten, ya did great and I completely understand if you don't want to play again.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

        Thanks manti for hosting


        Also I regret nothing about how much I posted!!!!!

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

          Stop ninja posting me!
          Last edited by j-rodd123; 08-19-2014, 04:25 AM.

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

            Final thoughts!

            Fuck
            I'm
            Bad

            Worst Noob Award: DanceFlashRevo
            Worst Player Award: DanceFlashRevo
            Most Noob Award: DanceFlashRevo

            The stuff about me not knowing there was a separate thread was real. I actually didn't know xD

            Best Carry Award: V

            V ur amazing #AllHailV

            Worst Read Award: DanceFlashRevo

            Wow I though the seer was the wolf. Fuck. Pls forgive me Jrodd ily.

            Worst death post: DanceFlashRevo

            The game fuckin ended 6 hours before I woke up. Give me a chance to death post ;~;

            Cutest twg player: not me? o


            Thanks for all the awards guys <3

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

              all you vets now know my struggle when playing that other jtwg game

              it's hard not to hold back and ignore the fact that you're in a jtwg lol


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                Can I also just say, if Gradiant/Tox were not seered or the seer died, my goodness...

                I'm really curious what made them wolfy to j-rodd and I guess everyone else? Like he was going after the same points I was going after.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                  Oh yeah, here's my quick topic with my Sky Kitten buddy!



                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Final thoughts!

                    Fuck
                    I'm
                    Bad

                    Worst Noob Award: DanceFlashRevo
                    Worst Player Award: DanceFlashRevo
                    Most Noob Award: DanceFlashRevo

                    The stuff about me not knowing there was a separate thread was real. I actually didn't know xD

                    Best Carry Award: V

                    V ur amazing #AllHailV

                    Worst Read Award: DanceFlashRevo

                    Wow I though the seer was the wolf. Fuck. Pls forgive me Jrodd ily.

                    Worst death post: DanceFlashRevo

                    The game fuckin ended 6 hours before I woke up. Give me a chance to death post ;~;

                    Cutest twg player: not me? o


                    Thanks for all the awards guys <3
                    #AllHailV

                    but no really if you want to see legit bad noob you should go check out my first few games. chillaaaaxxxx and play again
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • r
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 173

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                      Guys what happened?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Oh yeah, here's my quick topic with my Sky Kitten buddy!

                        http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/uwSqsv2vPWQau
                        Wow, I didn't realize all of our QT's were posted in the OP, oops.

                        Oh well.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                          Originally posted by Toxophilis
                          holy shit this is brilliant lol

                          EDIT: also, you could use that same gif for the the j-rodd/V choice at the end too!
                          Last edited by TC_Halogen; 08-19-2014, 10:33 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                            danceflash, I wolfed myself as a Wolf once.
                            Let that sink in before you assume you're bad at TWGing!!!

                            Yeah, I was worried that veterans would dominate the game, but I wouldn't go so far to say they did so purposely or that it was their fault. Each veteran playing is one that I would definitely have done well in educating and assisting the newer Players. I don't think it was a case of veterans posting too much, but new Players not posting enough. Practically all the veterans tried to compel their Partners to post at some point in the thread, so I don't think they should be gaining fire.

                            That said, I'm not trying to place blame on the newer Players either. It was a tense environment to put them in and it can be both intimidating and confusing. I'm not sure that most of the new Players realised how much of a time commitment TWG was either; soramimi understandably because busy just as the game began and CarrotCake was free mostly for only a few hours in the evening. TWG is a time-consuming game and I wouldn't blame them for not realising how serious it can get sometimes!


                            I think we should try emulating the MafiaScum newbie game design. That way, there's one specific veteran going out of his/her way to help newer Players and two or three other veterans that are adding spice to the game so that the newer Players have an environment to ease into.

                            I don't have a quick topic to show off, but I did have Skype conversations with my Partners at least!!!

                            Also, Gradiant is officially the coolest Wolf ever. B)

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                              Oh yeah, haha, sorry for not posting in the Quicktopic, Manti! I talked to soramimi and CarrotCake whenever I could on Skype. They were unfortunately busy though, so I was only able to catch soramimi once and CarrotCake twice before we died. We talked for about an hour each time, so hopefully I wasn't a complete failure as a veteran!!!

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                Also I really couldn't believe we didn't die, I mean the whole thread was talking about how we were seer, it was completely obvious aha.
                                Wasn't the whole thread, it was V. Which made the whole decision of your hydra vs V's hydra really stupid

                                Comment

                                Working...