jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #106
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

    Anyways, nice game everybody. Might do like one more, but was probably my last one. Thanks Tox for being a great partner. Your manipulation posts lmfao

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #107
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      lol every time i sign up i hope to fucking god i rand villager. being a wolf is so much goddamn work.
      I know right? say no to randing wolf 2k14

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #108
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Pffffft, that was possibly the most obvious seer who didn't die ever. Don't look to me to solve your night problems. Use it for exp++ next time you're blue hunting.

        I woulda killed J-rodd Night 1 if I was a wolf, Hardclearing anyone that strongly D1 screams "Too much info". I was legitimately stunned to the floor that he lived till the end of the game.
        I knooooow, no one else decided to leave seer cover so I just decided to go hard with it. honestly was shocked when we didn't die n1, but almost didn't bother checking the thread last night because I was gonna assume we would only be alive if the wolf team was completely new.

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #109
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          If I remember correctly, psycho/choof were not in your list Jrodd, and they were already suspicious. Your modkill flip would've cleared those in your list, and choofangel would've most likely been killed. Night kill could've been anybody and then it's 1v1
          If your nightkill wasn't on v/dance or funny/halogen after j-rodd dies to mod-kill, you were making a mistake.

          even so it w(sh)ould have been you/tox vs charu/sky (funny/halo probably) Choof/psy.
          Funny and Halogen lead that lynch while everyone chimes in input. Choof/Psy is probably in the clear because of Halogen and Funny's read on them at the time. It's probably a deathbattle between you/tox and charu/sky.

          And then you would have had to win a coinflip as well even if you win the deathbattle.

          Who knows how that plays out.
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-19-2014, 02:40 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #110
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

            also just realized in the last 2 games I played a human with reads that ended up being really good died :/

            thesunfan this game and xiz in the other game

            another moral: don't have good reads day 1

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #111
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Jrodd, we were really close to killing V/dance during n1, that would have been really interesting to see actually...
              WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THATS SO MEAN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU T~T

              and really no one commented on my awards? i spent two entire minutes on that ;~;

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #112
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THATS SO MEAN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU T~T

                and really no one commented on my awards? i spent two entire minutes on that ;~;
                it was cute!!

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  it was cute!!
                  thank you <3333

                  also you noob trapped with that repeated lock clear. you got me and tox (although a wolf) but still > <

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    2) I feel really dumb for reacting the way I did too Kayla's reaction test, was very unprofessional (its a bad word for this I know). Also, I have no clue why Choof thinks it was him that got me lynched I don't recall him having much to do with that lol.
                    haha I felt like my comment about "would it matter if you weren't actually a wolf" started the flames and everyone else just jumped on that wagon

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                      so j-rodd/blind, when'd you find out tox/gradiant were wolf? night 2?

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                        Originally posted by choof
                        so j-rodd/blind, when'd you find out tox/gradiant were wolf? night 2?
                        well we weren't certain but after the way they avoided pocky/xiz and pocky/xiz flipped red, their wolf equity skyrocketed. regardless if we were kept alive that night humans win everytime so it didn't matter :P

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                          If you die to the N2 wolfkill, I'd argue Gradiant/tox make it to the final 3.

                          Charu/Sky get lynched d3.

                          Final three is choof/psycho Gradiant/tox, Funny/Halogen (cleared human because V would point out the seer reads D3 before dying N3).

                          Funny/Halogen agonize over the teams for a while while Gradiant/Tox vote choof/psycho and vice versa.

                          So lets ask Funny and halogen. Which group would you have lynched based on your D3 info (before seer reveal)?
                          ------granted your info would change based on new information, but this is all hypothetical anyway.
                          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-19-2014, 08:33 PM.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                            Bitch please, me and Sky Kitten weren't getting lynched.

                            STEP OFF, MANTI!

                            CHARU


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                              Hypothetically, I think psycho/choof would be lynched, and final three would be CharuKitten, Me and tox, and FunnyGen.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                                Possible, but with how Choof/Psycho responded to V D2, I don't think he would have let them be lynched.

                                Unsure, but I think that's what V's gameplan to start the day would be.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...