jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

    Posting after I end the phase for nightfall could have resulted in your death.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Toxophilis
      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      • Dec 2006
      • 501

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      NOW WHAT THE FUCK DiD I DO
      tox
      08-18-2014
      02:41 AM ET (US)
      yo manti, mind if i ask who posted during night phase?

      DarkManticoreX2Person
      08-18-2014
      11:09 AM ET (US)
      Blind did with a Woooo!

      only reason you didnt get mod killed was cause manti didnt want it ending on a coinflip or something?
      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

      Comment

      • Toxophilis
        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        • Dec 2006
        • 501

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

        damn it manti id still be alive if you werent so nice >:
        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!



          *'death post' actually night post

          The reason why I wanted to wolfkill V/flash instead of continuing to want to kill jrodd/blind. Tox looked past it and wanted jrodd gone still and I should've done the same.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

            I specifically said not to look into the fact that I didn't kill him in your QT.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I specifically said not to look into the fact that I didn't kill him in your QT.
              If I was looking into why you didn't kill him, I would've killed him...
              I was looking into why he would post like that as a seer after a warning post was given the last phase saying any more night posting would be a modkill.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                I regret nothing

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                  I had just assumed that blind didn't see the EOD post because the post before it was bottompaged

                  Comment

                  • Toxophilis
                    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 501

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!



                    i made this day 2 but forgot to post in my quick topic lmao

                    and i spelt gradiant wrong it was a long night
                    Last edited by Toxophilis; 08-19-2014, 12:15 AM.
                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                      lmfao

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                        It was an honest mistake. I read the lynch post and commented. Then read that the night phase has started. =/
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                          Plus dance flash started out a little thread shy and slowly got more confidence. I think he got to see an inside perspective of wolf hunting.

                          Jrodd MVP for sure

                          Comment

                          • Sky Kitten
                            meowmix
                            Community Manager
                            Profile Moderator
                            Global Moderator
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1089

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                            Crazy how fast this game ended. Just when I was trying to sleep and then remembering that Day 3 was beginning, I was going to rush and see how far the game progressed and next thing I know, it ended.

                            Gotta admit though, I'm not used to the kind of intensity a game like this has. I just couldn't find it in me to get engaged because I'm usually shy and not sure on how to react unless I'm heavily provoked. I really felt that I let Charu down just by not knowing what to do and I feel terrible about it.

                            I had fun though, just seeing people go at each other and finding answers. I'm just more of an observer after all and not much of a person that is heavy in logic and thought. Oh well. :/

                            Gotta say props to those that really took charge and made the game their own. Maybe sometime in the future I'll be more confident to jump into these sort of games and not be such a shy bug/scaredy cat.

                            EDIT: Oh yeah, thank you Charu for being an excellent partner and dealing with how many questions I had for you and what not. I hope I wasn't too much of a bother to you. >_<
                            Last edited by Sky Kitten; 08-19-2014, 02:58 AM.


                            FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                            Comment

                            • pokelda
                              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 3878

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                              yeah call me when you guys organize a ltwg event. I can't read any of these games without most posts devolving into a series of white noise going back and forth in my mind.
                              Last edited by pokelda; 08-19-2014, 03:36 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                                Wow, I had Gradiant and Tox pretty much locked cleared in my mind, lmao


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...