jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

    also I immediately regretted the decision of seering V, because I found him villager throughout the day and as seer I usually seer people I feel would have trouble clearing themselves (an could potentially be wolves) or resolving a wagon, but I got paranoia in him the same way he did for me. he was good to have on the villa team, but that was an impulsive decision and we should've seered someone else like charu or tox

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      Ya but if you leave me alive you win there 0% of the time given the peeks we gave in the thread.
      quoted to teach you for next time. we left 2 obvious and correct (you know this) villager peeks that we were pushing quite hard in the thread. when it's one night away from mislynch you just can't leave us alive

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Really V? You had nothing going on in your head that you could have explained to danceflash?
        i explained everything he was curious about. we stopped using the quicktopic and stuck to PMs. i had lots going on in my head but i think the biggest point i was making was not to hold onto any one point strongly and just let yourself feel your points and state them in the thread and see what happens.

        my team mate was 15, it was his first game, and he was busy starting school our team would not have contributed much if i had pushed him to be the only contributor as he was kinda shy and didn't have much time. i think he did a great job and i think he made progress in learning what this game is all about.

        he had that moment after i killed xickelda where he was like "what have we done? what have we done?" and then was totally stunned when they flipped red and i think that was a good learning experience about trusting your gut when something is coming across very wolfy to you.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          sorry but you did an awful job in the easiest seerhunt ever
          I'll keep in mind next game that it's possible for a seer to nightpost after the whole thread was warned already. Sorry.

          Manti, you should've just left the win to coinflip :/

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            also I immediately regretted the decision of seering V, because I found him villager throughout the day and as seer I usually seer people I feel would have trouble clearing themselves (an could potentially be wolves) or resolving a wagon, but I got paranoia in him the same way he did for me. he was good to have on the villa team, but that was an impulsive decision and we should've seered someone else like charu or tox
            yeah if you had flipped your peeks the same way it wouldnt have mattered if you peeked me or not so you could have gotten more mileage but i do totally understand how i am one of the most *tinfoil hat* worthy players i've seen it happen so many times

            i should trust my reads of you when i clear you, you're getting to be a top tier player on this site and you did well in the wolf game (your wolf game was in no way this villa tho) but i kept thinking about that and going "maybe he really can play this hard as a wolf"

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              I'll keep in mind next game that it's possible for a seer to nightpost after the whole thread was warned already. Sorry.

              Manti, you should've just left the win to coinflip :/
              I guess the lesson is be an incredibly obvious seer and have the whole thread talk about it and then you'll survive the night kills. good to know

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                If I remember correctly, psycho/choof were not in your list Jrodd, and they were already suspicious. Your modkill flip would've cleared those in your list, and choofangel would've most likely been killed. Night kill could've been anybody and then it's 1v1

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  I'll keep in mind next game that it's possible for a seer to nightpost after the whole thread was warned already. Sorry.

                  Manti, you should've just left the win to coinflip :/
                  yo don't be salty when you lose that is bad faith. we got xiz on an insta day 2, that was pretty good.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    yeah if you had flipped your peeks the same way it wouldnt have mattered if you peeked me or not so you could have gotten more mileage but i do totally understand how i am one of the most *tinfoil hat* worthy players i've seen it happen so many times

                    i should trust my reads of you when i clear you, you're getting to be a top tier player on this site and you did well in the wolf game (your wolf game was in no way this villa tho) but i kept thinking about that and going "maybe he really can play this hard as a wolf"
                    thanks for the compliment, but yea I really can't play that hard as a wolf. I think the only game where I kind of did that was Harry Potter 6. anyways ya I tinfoiled you because I KNOW you are capable of posting like that as a wolf and although I felt villa I was like ugh I wanna know for sure. it was beneficial regardless to get you on our side for sure

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      If I remember correctly, psycho/choof were not in your list Jrodd, and they were already suspicious. Your modkill flip would've cleared those in your list, and choofangel would've most likely been killed. Night kill could've been anybody and then it's 1v1
                      even if we were modkilled you think they would've been killed over you when choof changed his vote to xiz/pocky one away from insta while you were desperately avoiding it and parked elsewhere? doubt it

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                        great now im leaking all my wolf game info. gonna need to step up next game im a wolf because if you actually go read my wolf games there's really no substance there :S

                        or maybe I can just rand villager every game from now until forever #TRUE

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          or maybe I can just rand villager every game from now until forever #TRUE
                          lol every time i sign up i hope to fucking god i rand villager. being a wolf is so much goddamn work.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                            @ V, okay, I didn't know anything was going on through PMs. One of the reasons I wanted people to use the QT's was so I could keep tabs on the relationships.

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            Manti, you should've just left the win to coinflip :/
                            Pffffft, that was possibly the most obvious seer who didn't die ever. Don't look to me to solve your night problems. Use it for exp++ next time you're blue hunting.

                            I woulda killed J-rodd Night 1 if I was a wolf, Hardclearing anyone that strongly D1 screams "Too much info". I was legitimately stunned to the floor that he lived till the end of the game.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              even if we were modkilled you think they would've been killed over you when choof changed his vote to xiz/pocky one away from insta while you were desperately avoiding it and parked elsewhere?
                              Yes

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Yes
                                lol you

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...