I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourney!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ninjaKIWI
    plain old ugly ass dumbas
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 3307

    #16
    Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

    I leiks some a0
    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

    Comment

    • ShAiOnEi
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1110

      #17
      Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

      Hey arch0wl I sabotaged your website lmao.
      I love my son Auron

      Epic thread killer

      Comment

      • Arch0wl_MMS
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 29

        #18
        Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
        Hey arch0wl I sabotaged your website lmao.
        lmao

        Comment

        • colt.45
          The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
          • Nov 2006
          • 1550

          #19
          Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

          Originally posted by Arch0wl_MMS
          You used to have an avatar of a cute Asian chick and ToshX embarrassingly thought you were a girl. Also, you faked a FotBB score with a B and the evidence I used was a rather lacking score on BMR's A in the old photo gallerys they had. Additionally, Observer, ananana and I once had a conversation about how Observer's house has screeching centipedes, and Jurs once told me to use Blistex. Aperson listened to Nine Inch Nails to reminisce driving on a freeway, and Moogy took Latin in elementary school. Finally, LD and I made a Kim Possible sim long ago.
          I have that kim possible sim XD AHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!

          Comment

          • dascookieman
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2006
            • 3248

            #20
            Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

            lmao. if lots of good people submit then i might consider submitting

            edit: oh wait oops i thought you wanted keyboard files, nvm then i don't give 2 ****s about pad =P
            Last edited by dascookieman; 01-11-2008, 10:14 PM.

            Comment

            • hi, im tsutter!
              Banned
              • Jan 2008
              • 5

              #21
              Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

              haha, wow. is it really arch? :v

              it seems like it

              ok who are the people you talk to on aim from the SM community now

              and da kicker:

              can you remember how you described wanting to beat the **** out of ipatch to me in any detail at all

              cuz that was a really wtf moment for me tbqh

              Comment

              • Arch0wl_MMS
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 29

                #22
                Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                Originally posted by dascookieman
                lmao. if lots of good people submit then i might consider submitting

                edit: oh wait oops i thought you wanted keyboard files, nvm then i don't give 2 ****s about pad =P
                It's pretty easy to make R21 sims because lots of them are essentially index files. The ceiling for skill is REALLY high--calimist passed Strangeprogram on a pad, and Blake 90%'ed Reach's Blade, so don't worry about making it too hard.

                I've edited a few of your files into pad files before, all I had to do was remove the jumps and mirror some parts to get rid of the turns. It took about 20 minutes. I can post a quick-and-dirty guide on how to do it if you'd like.

                Comment

                • Moogy
                  嗚呼
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 10303

                  #23
                  Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                  nah i took latin in 9th grade

                  sup arch
                  Plz visit my blog

                  ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                  Comment

                  • Rebirth0
                    FFR Originalbro
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8751

                    #24
                    Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                    For a simfile project, having only one person judge would have the project turn out crappy 90% of the time. With this being a pad project, maybe that number is a bit lower.

                    I'd submit if I didn't have a pad project of my own going on right now

                    Comment

                    • Arch0wl_MMS
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 29

                      #25
                      Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      nah i took latin in 9th grade

                      sup arch
                      ****.

                      I remember a conversation in #a0.com where I said something about how San Antonio makes Spanish mandatory at the elementary school level and you said Latin was required where you went to school. :X

                      Comment

                      • Arch0wl_MMS
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 29

                        #26
                        Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                        Originally posted by Rebirth0
                        For a simfile project, having only one person judge would have the project turn out crappy 90% of the time. With this being a pad project, maybe that number is a bit lower.
                        Quality is totally subjective. I'm just going to go by objective criteria like syncing and whether the file can be done without spinning, and then class them into tiers. There won't be a winner, just 1st tier, 2nd tier, etc. The rules are very lax.

                        Comment

                        • Benny1
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1147

                          #27
                          Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                          Wow.

                          If it wasn't pad files I would make a godlike Touhou stepfile. I guess I shall just have to make a godlike touhou stepfile not for a tournament.

                          Comment

                          • hi, im tsutter!
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 5

                            #28
                            Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                            yeah im convinced this is arch except he couldnt really answer my original 2 Q's LoL

                            hi arch0wl how's it going

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #29
                              Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                              Changed my mind. Sure I might do a sim for this if it kicks off.

                              Comment

                              • Arch0wl_MMS
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 29

                                #30
                                Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                                Originally posted by Benny1
                                Wow.

                                If it wasn't pad files I would make a godlike Touhou stepfile. I guess I shall just have to make a godlike touhou stepfile not for a tournament.
                                You can still make a godlike Touhou stepfile. Just spend like 20 minutes taking out the jumps. Again, it's very easy to do and I can show you how to do it. It just involves removing most of the unnecessary jumps, and a lot of pressing space, pressing end, pressing space again, pressing enter, hitting "mirror" so that the arrows don't make you spin, and doing this for every spin you encounter.

                                Comment

                                Working...