I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourney!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dj_Ossa
    SMGroove
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • May 2006
    • 478

    #46
    Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

    Twice mother****ers.
    My FFR Stats ^_^;;

    Comment

    • Arch0wl_MMS
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 29

      #47
      Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

      Originally posted by dascookieman
      Well, feel free to do that with any file of mine you'd like but I'm really not interested in making any index or pad files at all since I don't play either pad or index, sorry.
      Ah. Well, it's still interesting, I think, because everything that goes into this tournament will be used in a separate tournament at MMS. In other words, it's very likely you'll see your file being played on a pad if you make one.
      Last edited by Arch0wl_MMS; 01-12-2008, 01:59 AM.

      Comment

      • Tibs
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 5235

        #48
        Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

        hi archowl ily ps any limit on song length?

        Metal covers of vidya game songs

        Comment

        • Arch0wl_MMS
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 29

          #49
          Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

          Originally posted by Tibs
          hi archowl ily ps any limit on song length?
          nope.

          Comment

          • sakura080789
            Rapture Universe
            • Feb 2007
            • 1751

            #50
            Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

            i think i will be making a sim for this

            Comment

            • Kenzya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 3411

              #51
              Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

              Not this shit again

              One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
              Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
              I'm Still Alive

              Comment

              • Kagome
                Pop'n Music.
                • May 2003
                • 1314

                #52
                Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                Oh hi.

                Arch always liked me lawl.

                Comment

                • fido123
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4245

                  #53
                  Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                  Why the **** is Arch Banned?

                  Comment

                  • Dj_Ossa
                    SMGroove
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • May 2006
                    • 478

                    #54
                    Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                    flaming himself in a 3-year-old thread lmfao
                    My FFR Stats ^_^;;

                    Comment

                    • fido123
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4245

                      #55
                      Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                      Originally posted by Arch0wl_MMS
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      OH MY GOD HE THOUGHT GRUNGE DES AND ASB WERE GOOD FILES

                      HOLY ****

                      I will never be able to take anything he says seriously now
                      Yeah because you can totally evaluate someone's character based on someone's preferences, which cannot possibly be evaluated by any objective metric.

                      HOLY **** YOU THOUGHT ASB AND GRUNGE DES SUCKED I CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY NOW!!!!

                      I'm no more nor no less right than you are. It's as absurd as saying "Holy ****, I can't take you seriously for liking the color red." You can be as condescending as you want, call people as many names as you want, or act like your preference is superior ad infinitum, but you still will be no more correct.

                      Even arbitrary attempts at evaluating music on an objective scale fail horribly--they barely qualify as pseudoscience, much less the type of objective rigor seen in a social science or hard science.

                      Thus, shut the **** up, you ****ing ******.

                      Arch0wl is confusing >_<


                      btw Nice website Ossa...to bad half the links don't work anymore as I was really interested in McGravels old work.

                      Comment

                      • Cj_leonine
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 2070

                        #56
                        Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                        Lol, cucumber method.
                        Status: Innactive Onehander

                        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                        Comment

                        • MilkChan
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 432

                          #57
                          Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                          So uhh...this arch0wl ****'s confusing.

                          If it is arch0wl holy **** welcome back. We should play O2Jam sometime .

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #58
                            Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                            huh wtf

                            Comment

                            • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1479

                              #59
                              Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                              that's a funny as siggy hoochan lol.
                              "This better not be Snowbound again"

                              Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                              FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                              Comment

                              • flyingsmeditor
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 597

                                #60
                                Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                                Hmm Arch0wl changed? Not a chance. But mabe... well mabe he hit puberty. The old arch ranted on about himself. The new one is logical? Wb!
                                ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                                Comment

                                Working...