I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourney!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Professor Raine
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1560

    #76
    Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

    Originally posted by DigitalS3r4ph
    I thought I'd throw this out there with a, well, confession of sorts.



    I'm pfx.
    Liar! O:
    I dare you to prove it.


    My simfilez ----
    :

    Comment

    • intensez
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 944

      #77
      Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

      WHAT you can't be pfx. If you remember the password, post something.

      Comment

      • DigitalS3r4ph
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 984

        #78
        Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

        I don't even remember the password to my Digitalseraph18 or Tsuka account here.

        PM me if you find the secret.

        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #79
          Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

          Originally posted by DigitalS3r4ph
          I'm pfx.
          interesting.

          Comment

          • intensez
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 944

            #80
            Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

            Originally posted by DigitalS3r4ph
            I don't even remember the password to my Digitalseraph18 or Tsuka account here.
            oh okay. still interesting though

            Comment

            • Kamunt
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 372

              #81
              Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

              Originally posted by Arch0wl_MMS
              TBH, this probably won't happen. The interest in this compared to, say, the interest in the pack Mike and I are working on has been minimal. Unless I see a huge spike in interest (which is unlikely because it would have to take place in the next two weeks), you probably should call off your submissions, unfortunately.
              I could find myself doing something for this. Pad songs are something I've been practicing, if anything.

              And. I never knew Arch0wl. I remember him being legendary, though. I don't know what he did or why he's supposedly "unwanted" by "the community", but I do remember people respecting him. He's cool in my book.
              Professional Dubstep Hater

              Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

              Comment

              • eVILPeeR
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 2284

                #82
                Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                it would take a year to explain all of the things arch0wl did lmao

                Comment

                • Kamunt
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 372

                  #83
                  Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                  Try me. I'm on here, therefore no life do I have. ...Or some witty response like that. Or, if this "isn't the place for it," PM me.
                  Professional Dubstep Hater

                  Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

                  Comment

                  Working...