I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourney!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #31
    Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

    tisk, tisk, arch0wl forgot no double posting.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Witch Of The Black Forest
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 4

      #32
      Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

      aa
      Last edited by Witch Of The Black Forest; 01-10-2011, 11:51 AM.

      Comment

      • Arch0wl_MMS
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 29

        #33
        Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        tisk, tisk, arch0wl forgot no double posting.
        Hahahahaha.

        If I could see myself from the past, the 2004 version of me would DESPISE the current version. I'm everything I used to hate.

        Comment

        • hi, im tsutter!
          Banned
          • Jan 2008
          • 5

          #34
          Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

          Originally posted by Witch Of The Black Forest
          hmm...

          Brittany A. Holland. Who is she?
          lol

          (12:39:58 AM) Arch0wlMMS2008: Can you just tell him I answered it correctly I seriously don't want to bring that up in public

          (he was right)

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #35
            Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

            Originally posted by Arch0wl_MMS
            Hahahahaha.

            If I could see myself from the past, the 2004 version of me would DESPISE the current version. I'm everything I used to hate.
            well, if everyone hated you, then you should be liked a little more now.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • d4u7211
              Aficionado of Awk
              • Oct 2006
              • 1276

              #36
              Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

              im finding it hard to believe that this is true lawl. but wow...a0...actually back?
              Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

              Comment

              • Witch Of The Black Forest
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 4

                #37
                Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                He did answer correctly, huh...

                You have some nerve to come back to the SM community, don't you?

                Comment

                • Arch0wl_MMS
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 29

                  #38
                  Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                  Originally posted by d4u7211
                  im finding it hard to believe that this is true lawl. but wow...a0...actually back?
                  Here is absolute conclusive proof it's me:

                  http://itgfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic...b930e609e16b2a

                  Comment

                  • dascookieman
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 3248

                    #39
                    Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                    what is it that all of you seem to think he did that is SO INCREDIBLY UNFORGIVABLE AND HORRIBLE?

                    i never went to a0.com and most of you didn't either yet you post a lot in this topic trying to act like you're old school. it's superdumb

                    oops wrong topic hehe i was gonna post in the garbage bin but i saw Witch Of The Black Forest's post and posted here :ssh:
                    Last edited by dascookieman; 01-11-2008, 11:12 PM.

                    Comment

                    • hi, im tsutter!
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 5

                      #40
                      Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                      nothing. imo, he always made this community a lot more fun, even though he's changed a WHOLE LOT now holy **** he is nothing like the arch of old

                      i'm rather pleased to have him back tbqh i never had some kind of INTERNET VENDETTA aganst him, most of the people saying this **** probably didnt even know him haha

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #41
                        Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                        You might not realized, but we heard from A0 not long ago and I doubt he changed this much in so little time. He went unchanged for years.

                        EDIT: and Tsutter is still around
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • richyrich55
                          Wait... what?
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 1263

                          #42
                          Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                          ohai arch

                          Srsly, good to have you back.
                          Last edited by richyrich55; 01-11-2008, 11:26 PM.
                          Originally Posted by Afrobean
                          Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
                          Originally Posted by MrRubix
                          I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
                          Originally Posted by rushyrulz
                          I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
                          R.I.P. Jellygod

                          Comment

                          • Arch0wl_MMS
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 29

                            #43
                            Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                            Originally posted by hi, im tsutter!
                            even though he's changed a WHOLE LOT now holy **** he is nothing like the arch of old
                            "ps for all he talks about how much hes GOIN THRU CHANGES he really probably hasn't at all" - tsutter, 22, May, 2007

                            Comment

                            • dascookieman
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 3248

                              #44
                              Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                              Originally posted by Arch0wl_MMS
                              It's pretty easy to make R21 sims because lots of them are essentially index files. The ceiling for skill is REALLY high--calimist passed Strangeprogram on a pad, and Blake 90%'ed Reach's Blade, so don't worry about making it too hard.

                              I've edited a few of your files into pad files before, all I had to do was remove the jumps and mirror some parts to get rid of the turns. It took about 20 minutes. I can post a quick-and-dirty guide on how to do it if you'd like.
                              Well, feel free to do that with any file of mine you'd like but I'm really not interested in making any index or pad files at all since I don't play either pad or index, sorry.

                              Comment

                              • Dj_Ossa
                                SMGroove
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • May 2006
                                • 478

                                #45
                                Re: I return from the depths of the internet to announce the MMS Spring simfile tourn

                                In in bemani historical thread.
                                My FFR Stats ^_^;;

                                Comment

                                Working...