300k XD. I was so close to a 99% but I missed a stupid note. I didn't time it wrong or anything. My mind just went blank and I frooze and just didn't hit it. I was like "errrrrr.........lame". Bumped score up to more than 5k odd though so I was happy with that.
MIND-BLOWING SHOW FROM BLUE DRAGON AT STONEHENGE
-------------- FREE BIRD
--------------
[Picture of Lars Umlaut]
1059 Note Streak! *****
[Unreadable text] ------SCORE------ 617833 -------------------
[Unreadable text]
NOTES HIT 99% ----DIFFICULTY---- EXPERT
stupid mom taking the cam with her to china.
-5 in E and F. Ah well.
4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!
MIND-BLOWING SHOW FROM BLUE DRAGON AT STONEHENGE
-------------- FREE BIRD
--------------
[Picture of Lars Umlaut]
1059 Note Streak! *****
[Unreadable text] ------SCORE------ 617833 -------------------
[Unreadable text]
NOTES HIT 99% ----DIFFICULTY---- EXPERT
stupid mom taking the cam with her to china.
-5 in E and F. Ah well.
changed your name to Blue Dragon, huh? Why dont you just change your avatar to Keiga
That run is insane. I hate you. When I started posting in this thread, I so totally thought I was gonna be best on here. Be it me being full of myself at the time or just figuring no one on FFR played GH. Then you came along goddamit
But no hard feelings. You deserve your 23rd rank on scorehero or whatever you are now.
No, Blue Dragon is just an alt name I made because I wanted to try out getting log before battleaxe. I played through everything exactly once.
Some scores absolutely SUCKED (I didn't even get 200k on Bad Reputation rofl), but I got a whole bunch of PR's, including that Free Bird. What sucks is that now all those scores are on a different setlist >_>
EDIT: FC'd War Pigs (botched SP but w/e)...31/64, one more till the halfway point =D
No, Blue Dragon is just an alt name I made because I wanted to try out getting log before battleaxe. I played through everything exactly once.
Some scores absolutely SUCKED (I didn't even get 200k on Bad Reputation rofl), but I got a whole bunch of PR's, including that Free Bird. What sucks is that now all those scores are on a different setlist >_>
EDIT: FC'd War Pigs (botched SP but w/e)...31/64, one more till the halfway point =D
Fc'd War Pigs? Goddamit... thats gonna be one of my last ones... the solo is so freakin fast.
But seriously, change to like kokusho at the very least
Or one of the new dragons from PC. Dude, I think Oros looks freakin awesome.
Rofl, I don't even play MTG anymore, don't know anything past Kamigawa block. Ryusei will always be my avatar though.
And actually War Pigs's solos aren't all that fast, they just have a really weird beat to them...practice mode helps a lot there XD
Jumped from 29th to 22nd today, played a TON. Love having my mom gone for a few days XD
Trust me, I took War Pigs to practice mode for at least a week straight. I can get the beat on slower, but the transition to slow and then full speed makes it so fast.
Heh, so you did play MTG. Was wonderin if you did or not lol.
Are you off school right now? Just wonderin... I still have like a month left, then im goin nuts on GH
FINALLY got a top 10 score! 9th on Fall of Pangea, 490k. Was 43k higher than my old best too, which pushed me up a massive 4 ranks to 20th...so now I'm in the top 20! woo! XD
4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!
Comment