Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dazzled
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 1399

    #406
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    How are these for me ? I play about 2,5 weeks, about 1 hour a day average. I personally think they're not THAT bad

    Finally 5* . I screwed up the left handed green stuff almost every time so I can certainly add a couple % if I whore it.


    This song is a bitch :<. I have HUGE problems with the BYR patterns, I screw up every single one of them :<. Dunno what I'm doing wrong actually.


    Good old Jordan. My right arm is exhausted from the annoying "jackhammer" part, if you know what I mean. I can't strum up and down so it's really tiring. Needless to say the solo was totally lol.

    Comment

    • Myattboy
      The Lurker
      • Mar 2005
      • 417

      #407
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Love the game!! lol also enjoy playing frets on fire with my keyboard lol.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #408
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Jordan on Expert FTW

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #409
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          guess what guys, my mom DOES have a cam

          and I did this first try today



          o
          Last edited by Shashakiro; 05-3-2007, 08:54 PM.
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • _pandaman_
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 479

            #410
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            guess what guys, my mom DOES have a cam

            and I did this first try today



            o
            screw you.

            How you doin on your league stuffs?

            Comment

            • Shashakiro
              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 9082

              #411
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              terrible, the only one I've even whored is Carry Me Home and I haven't even come within 20k of my previous best haha
              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

              Originally posted by Boogiebear
              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

              Comment

              • Myattboy
                The Lurker
                • Mar 2005
                • 417

                #412
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                FFR - GOOD
                GUITAR HERO - GOOD
                wat other skill games are you good at Shash lol

                Comment

                • _pandaman_
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 479

                  #413
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  my god my league scores are so bad.

                  but i got 190k or so on the <60 NS Sweet Child.

                  That was prolly the highlight out of all my scores >.>

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #414
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    Originally posted by The Master of your Asses2
                    guitar heroa bad ass video game it be better if it had metal on there
                    I wouldn't say that, but an awesome game I'd played I am on Hard mode
                    on that game and it's fast. I like ''Guitar Hero 2'', but I like the first one better.

                    Comment

                    • RaikouRider
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 251

                      #415
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      holy ****, 6th place on CMH in the hard league

                      Seems like I have one good song every week

                      Class: Two Hand 3-Finger
                      HP: 200 (16th stream combo speed)
                      Strength: 155 (max jack speed)
                      Defense: 205 (8th jump stream speed)
                      Speed: 225 (pass stream speed)
                      Accuracy: 88 (average percent of marvs)
                      Stamina: 215 (consistent 16th stream survival)
                      Evasion: 650 (comfort scroll rate)

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #416
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        Originally posted by RaikouRider
                        holy ****, 6th place on CMH in the hard league

                        Seems like I have one good song every week
                        This is a Guitar Hero thread, you may want to delete your post.

                        Comment

                        • Shashakiro
                          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9082

                          #417
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          This is a Guitar Hero thread, you may want to delete your post.
                          CMH = Carry Me Home = GH song, and the league he's referring to is the Scorehero league

                          learn da acronyms
                          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                          Originally posted by Boogiebear
                          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #418
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            CMH = Carry Me Home = GH song, and the league he's referring to is the Scorehero league

                            learn da acronyms
                            Sorry I didn't know that, thanks for telling me, I'm almost done in hard version in Guitar Hero, man I need to practice more.

                            Comment

                            • _pandaman_
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 479

                              #419
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Originally posted by RaikouRider
                              holy ****, 6th place on CMH in the hard league

                              Seems like I have one good song every week
                              you're in the league? awesome.

                              i went up 4 places... still, im 17th. *sigh*

                              this is what I have to play this week:

                              HSB opposite hand
                              Search and destroy Poll Winner
                              Freya
                              Hangar 18

                              HSB twist is gonna be a pain in the ass. SaD is fun. Freya is completely FCable. Hangar 18 is awesome.

                              Comment

                              • Shashakiro
                                TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 9082

                                #420
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                you can FC Freya? or was that sarcasm?

                                I'm 36th on Freya with my 97% score...
                                4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                                Originally posted by Boogiebear
                                use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                                Comment

                                Working...