Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TD_AIDS
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 120

    #631
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    aw you beat my Jordan, Pandaman lol :P oh well my guitar Hero II disc is broken. It's been broken for a good 2 months :P

    and holy FC on LtR very nice pandaman



    sorry for the late post lmao been busy
    Last edited by TD_AIDS; 06-30-2007, 11:57 PM.

    Comment

    • _pandaman_
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 479

      #632
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Originally posted by TD_AIDS
      aw you beat my Jordan, Pandaman lol :P oh well my guitar Hero II disc is broken. It's been broken for a good 2 months :P

      and holy FC on LtR very nice stretchy



      sorry for the late post lmao been busy
      lol i dont i think stretchy plays GH lololol

      and thanks

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #633
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
        Guitar hero sucks
        It's been a while since I've seen such blatant trolling.

        Another remark like this in this thread without any actual reasoning or explanation to back it up will get you in trouble.

        Anyway, friend came over today...I played co-op for the first time, it's awesome =D

        We five-starred everything except TIGRYT, TLB, Inst (he has big problems with remotely fast strumming), and most of the bonus songs (because we didn't play them), though we did all the hard ones.
        Last edited by Shashakiro; 06-30-2007, 10:05 PM.
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #634
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Co-op competitions are so much fun, where you go to a party, make teams and then compete against each other. Nobody who I play with (including me) has any idea about the optimal SP paths and our scores suck but it's still good fun.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • TD_AIDS
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 120

            #635
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            lmao woops wasn't thinking straight xD

            Comment

            • _pandaman_
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 479

              #636
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Originally posted by dore
              Co-op competitions are so much fun, where you go to a party, make teams and then compete against each other. Nobody who I play with (including me) has any idea about the optimal SP paths and our scores suck but it's still good fun.
              most of the time even the goods dont until they play it, cuz theyre like, o lets make sp lolz. debr at scorehero is working on modifying his program to make optimal paths for co-op as well as single.

              and lolz its aight aids

              EDIT: We arez maeknig a coostomZ!!!
              Last edited by _pandaman_; 07-1-2007, 12:49 PM.

              Comment

              • p4ntysh0t
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 47

                #637
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                Hm I still think guitar hero sucks.
                Get your head out of your ass.

                I havent played in 2 monthes on account of recently looseing ownership of my ps2 and GH controller. Tho I do have all my scores on my memory card, including a 97% on Free Bird.

                Comment

                • _pandaman_
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 479

                  #638
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  So here is our GHII custom list so far:

                  Killer Queen
                  Smoke on the Water
                  Symphony of Destruction
                  Fly on the Wall
                  Crossroads

                  Cowboys From Hell
                  Bark at the Moon
                  Cheat on the Church
                  Get Ready 2 Rokk
                  *Tripolette

                  Life Wasted
                  Hush
                  Rock 'n Roll Hoochie Koo
                  Dead!
                  The Trooper

                  Those are the first three sets (all legally acquired via our discs), and other sets will include:
                  Soothsayer, by Buckethead
                  TtFaF, by Dragonforce
                  Bat Country, by Avenged Sevenfold
                  Master of Puppets, by Metallica
                  I Believe in a Thing Called Love, by the Darkness

                  and others.

                  its gonna be muy awesome

                  Comment

                  • Cyanite
                    SIT THE **** DOWN.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1174

                    #639
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    Wait, what is that list for? I'm not following..


                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                    Comment

                    • _pandaman_
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 479

                      #640
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Originally posted by Cyanite
                      Wait, what is that list for? I'm not following..
                      Our custom GH II disc. We recently acquired a swapmagic, so we are making a custom disc to play cool songs that arent part of GH. Like Dragonforce.

                      WHICH I JUST BEAT.

                      Comment

                      • dore
                        caveman pornstar
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 6317

                        #641
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        Hahaha that's awesome. I want one.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                        Comment

                        • _pandaman_
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 479

                          #642
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          You guys seriously have no idea how awesome it is to play songs like Bat Country or TtFaF, or Concerto, or any other tremendously awesome song.

                          When we have our final disc done, I can't wait to 100% CfH, Crossroads, Symphony of Destruction, GR2R, Cheat on the Church... basically all the pain in the ass songs from GH1. And then play *Tripollette. Its gonna be so awesome. Along with some AC/DC, Zeppelin, Atreyu, John5..... its gonna be great

                          Comment

                          • Shashakiro
                            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9082

                            #643
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            if cfh was properly stepped it would still be a ridiculously hard FC in GH2

                            too bad they were pansies and put 24ths instead of 32nds, and broke up the constant rising 24ths to make it easier =(
                            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                            Originally posted by Boogiebear
                            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                            Comment

                            • _pandaman_
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 479

                              #644
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              if cfh was properly stepped it would still be a ridiculously hard FC in GH2

                              too bad they were pansies and put 24ths instead of 32nds, and broke up the constant rising 24ths to make it easier =(
                              They figured people couldn't handle stuff jordan speed yet

                              Comment

                              • SethSquall
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 5477

                                #645
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                MAN! I really wanna play Bat Country Panda. So bad, it's my favorite Avenged song.

                                Ps omg Ready to Rokk I've been saying to my mate loads I really want to play it on GH2.

                                How do I do it?
                                Last edited by SethSquall; 07-4-2007, 04:58 PM.
                                Originally posted by Tibs
                                I love you, you Welsh ****

                                Comment

                                Working...