Rate the Above Person's Screenname

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Thaddy von Bellingshausen
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 6

    #601
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

    10/10


    I was first to discover Antarctica in 1820. Unfurtunately, I traveled 187 years into furture after the discover.

    Comment

    • gam
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 141

      #602
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

      9/10 fun t say

      Comment

      • No I'm Serious
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 0

        #603
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

        simple 10/10

        Comment

        • HazzeACH
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 11

          #604
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

          9/10 random and can be applied to anything xD...im serious lol
          Originally posted by Neonatrias
          That's the point at which either:

          1) She was cheating and afraid you'd find out.
          2) She wasn't cheating but wants some other guy.
          3) She needs a good hard slap in the ****ing face for being emotarded. Send that bitch back to the kitchen.

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #605
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

            I'm not quite sure what it means, but im sure it means something so 7/10


            Comment

            • -Live_Free-
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 578

              #606
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

              6/10 I don't get it.


              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
              Average Rank:2,262
              FC-135+38 skill/token
              AAA-14+3 skill/token

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #607
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                10/10 good value to me, live free. I don't really get my name either 0.o


                Comment

                • justom
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 698

                  #608
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                  8.7/10
                  _

                  Comment

                  • Adamaja456
                    Absurd
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 6433

                    #609
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                    10/10 hahaha aids are funny too me


                    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                    Comment

                    • wickedawesomeful
                      Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3888

                      #610
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                      4/10
                      http://dozemusic.com/

                      Comment

                      • justom
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 698

                        #611
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                        10/10
                        _

                        Comment

                        • Thaddy von Bellingshausen
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 6

                          #612
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                          11214378/218738721


                          I was first to discover Antarctica in 1820. Unfurtunately, I traveled 187 years into furture after the discover.

                          Comment

                          • wickedawesomeful
                            Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 3888

                            #613
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                            4/10
                            http://dozemusic.com/

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #614
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                              10/10


                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #615
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                                7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...