Rate the Above Person's Screenname

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lXD
    L not I
    • Feb 2007
    • 1398

    #466
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

    10/10 XD
    AAA's - 125+19
    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
    latest - sound of my dream
    219 tier points
    IndexRulz.


    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
    bifflez yo<3

    Comment

    • dashoe93
      Alphabet Crowd
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2005
      • 2950

      #467
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

      6/10

      ~DAshoe93~

      Comment

      • WaTeR_iCe
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 34

        #468
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

        8/10

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #469
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

          Not very original, tYpEd LiKe ThIs...5/10

          Comment

          • Ikasugai
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 50

            #470
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

            Pretty good.
            7/10


            ~Ikasugai

            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com

            Thank you very much.

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #471
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

              Not really sure what it mean, but I like the sound of it...
              ...of course, I don't even know how to pronounce it

              9/10


              Comment

              • dashoe93
                Alphabet Crowd
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 2950

                #472
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                6/10

                ~DAshoe93~

                Comment

                • flashman41
                  OMG ceiling cat!
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 252

                  #473
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                  7/10

                  Comment

                  • lXD
                    L not I
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1398

                    #474
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                    4/10
                    AAA's - 125+19
                    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                    latest - sound of my dream
                    219 tier points
                    IndexRulz.


                    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                    bifflez yo<3

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #475
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                      2/10

                      Comment

                      • flipsta_lombax
                        Lombax Connoisseur
                        • May 2006
                        • 2556

                        #476
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                        9/10

                        Funny ring to it. =P
                        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #477
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                          10/10! I did the math in my head! x3
                          Flipittyflop. o.o

                          Comment

                          • psychopete
                            Quite electrifying.
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 833

                            #478
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                            10/10

                            What else can I say? =3

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #479
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                              I give this screenname an automatic increase of .5 points:

                              9.5/10

                              I unno, because Flips felt like it. =3
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • KrystalN91
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 21

                                #480
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                                5/10...not sure what it is.
                                Don't even try, you're wasting time
                                Jump back I'll beat you down and turn around
                                I'm fighting my way through you
                                Push you away I'll never break
                                Come back I'll beat you down.
                                -Red

                                Comment

                                Working...