Rate the Above Person's Screenname

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #691
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

    10/10
    I like the Toyota Supra and I like drifting. If your screen name means that or not is a different story.

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #692
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

      7/10 since compressing my spine doesn't sound that great, but I've seen MUCH worse.

      Comment

      • justom
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 698

        #693
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

        9/10

        Simple.
        _

        Comment

        • Tenniswrestler
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2005
          • 299

          #694
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

          8/10
          i have no sig

          Comment

          • xharumoni
            $
            • Apr 2007
            • 581

            #695
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

            9/10

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #696
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

              I can't pronounce it so it's a 10/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • *+.666k3wl666.+*
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 0

                #697
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                7/10
                *+.666k3wl666.+*TMHoaXCOLOR
                everybody everybody!
                Originally posted by homestarrunner
                my nickname is fluffy-puff marshmellow!
                Originally posted by strong bad
                dont forget moron!!
                Originally posted by homestarrunner
                oh yeah theres that one too!!




                faqs.ign.com/articles/580/580415p1.html

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #698
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                  4/10

                  Comment

                  • customstuff
                    ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 4892

                    #699
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                    Originally posted by spinal_compression
                    10/10

                    Sounds almost like custom.

                    How about customstuff? LOL.

                    10/10, yay Doug!!

                    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                    Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                    Originally posted by customstuff
                    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                    welcome to D6

                    start playing

                    Comment

                    • Ihaveawii
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 34

                      #700
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                      9.999998/10
                      Just kidding 10/10

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #701
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                        10/10

                        For a discussion I had with my friend once about custom plates.

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • *+.666k3wl666.+*
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 0

                          #702
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                          z0mg no 3/10
                          *+.666k3wl666.+*TMHoaXCOLOR
                          everybody everybody!
                          Originally posted by homestarrunner
                          my nickname is fluffy-puff marshmellow!
                          Originally posted by strong bad
                          dont forget moron!!
                          Originally posted by homestarrunner
                          oh yeah theres that one too!!




                          faqs.ign.com/articles/580/580415p1.html

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #703
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                            3/10 WTF is it?

                            EDIT: NINJA'D.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • ffrrocksya
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 285

                              #704
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                              ? 6/10

                              FC's:52
                              AAA's:11
                              Tokens:18
                              Skill Tokens:3

                              I play with one hand
                              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                              Comment

                              • Pizza_Pi
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 78

                                #705
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                                7/10
                                Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                                Originally Posted by Nothing
                                .................

                                Comment

                                Working...