Rate the Above Person's Screenname

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bangcrashboom
    The Lulz, Do It For Them
    • Nov 2006
    • 1055

    #541
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

    6/10 its okay.....

    EDIT* Oops i thought that this is the avitar one sorry 8/10
    Last edited by Bangcrashboom; 02-27-2007, 05:06 PM.

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

    Comment

    • Matrixdude
      And She Screams My Name
      • Jun 2006
      • 1351

      #542
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

      7.75/10

      Kinda... Cumbersome. Sounds like a car accident I was in recently... Ow.

      Comment

      • Bangcrashboom
        The Lulz, Do It For Them
        • Nov 2006
        • 1055

        #543
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

        Originally posted by Matrixdude
        7.75/10

        Kinda... Cumbersome. Sounds like a car accident I was in recently... Ow.
        lol yay i get a c!!!!!!!!

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

        Comment

        • Matrixdude
          And She Screams My Name
          • Jun 2006
          • 1351

          #544
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

          Lol, since I have to rate your sn again since I'm posting again

          7.75/10

          Comment

          • Bangcrashboom
            The Lulz, Do It For Them
            • Nov 2006
            • 1055

            #545
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

            ok then......8/10 =)

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

            Comment

            • Matrixdude
              And She Screams My Name
              • Jun 2006
              • 1351

              #546
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname



              8/10 to you too.

              Comment

              • fido123
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 4245

                #547
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                7.5/10

                Also i tryed transfuring credits to a diffrent accout multiple times...i made mine when my cousin forced me to play this and I thought only homosexuals played it lol

                Comment

                • Engler
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2340

                  #548
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                  7.5/10 cus matrix is a cool movie
                  Last edited by Engler; 02-27-2007, 05:17 PM. Reason: fido is cool dogs name 8/10

                  Comment

                  • Matrixdude
                    And She Screams My Name
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1351

                    #549
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                    Lol too late. 9/10

                    Comment

                    • fido123
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4245

                      #550
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                      I wanna see if I at least get 1/10

                      RATE ME

                      Comment

                      • Matrixdude
                        And She Screams My Name
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1351

                        #551
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                        0.9999999/10

                        Nope, sorry, too much of a dog's name.

                        Comment

                        • Bangcrashboom
                          The Lulz, Do It For Them
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1055

                          #552
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                          Lol ouch

                          8/10

                          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                          Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                          Comment

                          • Matrixdude
                            And She Screams My Name
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1351

                            #553
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                            Lol, I'm cool like that.

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • Engler
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2340

                              #554
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                              meh, I'll change it to 8/10 for matrixdude.

                              Comment

                              • -Live_Free-
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 578

                                #555
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                                Sounds cool, 8/10


                                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                                Average Rank:2,262
                                FC-135+38 skill/token
                                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                                Comment

                                Working...