Rate the Above Person's Screenname

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ffrrocksya
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 285

    #496
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

    having physco in name XD 9.1/10

    FC's:52
    AAA's:11
    Tokens:18
    Skill Tokens:3

    I play with one hand
    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

    Comment

    • lumphoboextreme
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 8592

      #497
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

      6/10.

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #498
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

        10/10 very original and cool sounding
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #499
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

          Hell, it's original.
          8/10

          Comment

          • Silver_Brian
            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 5576

            #500
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

            7/10
            No numbers is good.

            Originally posted by Moogle-master
            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

            Comment

            • The Count
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 23

              #501
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

              9/10. Very original, no numbers.
              I am the count, because I love to count! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ahhhh

              Comment

              • AIDS_AIDS
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 0

                #502
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                3/10
                sounds gay

                Comment

                • The Count
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 23

                  #503
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                  6/10 odd repetitive name, but somewhat original.
                  I am the count, because I love to count! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ahhhh

                  Comment

                  • ffrrocksya
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 285

                    #504
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                    8.765/10

                    FC's:52
                    AAA's:11
                    Tokens:18
                    Skill Tokens:3

                    I play with one hand
                    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #505
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                      6/10.

                      Comment

                      • powerflash86
                        FFRVet
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 49

                        #506
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                        8/10



                        Facebook. add me

                        Comment

                        • simulater10
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 839

                          #507
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                          8/10 pretty good

                          --simulater

                          Comment

                          • ffrrocksya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 285

                            #508
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                            8/10

                            FC's:52
                            AAA's:11
                            Tokens:18
                            Skill Tokens:3

                            I play with one hand
                            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                            Comment

                            • dashoe93
                              Alphabet Crowd
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2950

                              #509
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                              6/10

                              ~DAshoe93~

                              Comment

                              • marioGP87
                                Shiny Zoroa :')
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 603

                                #510
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Screenname

                                8/10 sounds catchy.
                                Originally posted by Kit
                                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                                Comment

                                Working...