Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bamboozler
    Banned
    • Feb 2006
    • 155

    #6136
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #6137
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10

      Comment

      • alster1
        What is this I don't even
        • Sep 2006
        • 948

        #6138
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10 O.o

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6139
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 Roflolmao

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #6140
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10

            Comment

            • alster1
              What is this I don't even
              • Sep 2006
              • 948

              #6141
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10
              the more i see that, the more i like it

              Comment

              • Sephiroth28
                Snake Princess
                • Apr 2007
                • 929

                #6142
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10 because elmo being captured is the best news story in history.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • andy-o24
                  Married Man
                  • May 2006
                  • 1528

                  #6143
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                  When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6144
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 to andy.

                    Comment

                    • alster1
                      What is this I don't even
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 948

                      #6145
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10
                      creeps me out

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #6146
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10

                        Comment

                        • alster1
                          What is this I don't even
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 948

                          #6147
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10

                          Comment

                          • Bamboozler
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 155

                            #6148
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8.5/10

                            Comment

                            • midnghtraver
                              Icarus Moth
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 2064

                              #6149
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6150
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Hey it's Synth. Synth why can't I get a skill token?

                                Comment

                                Working...