Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • angelofthedead
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 373

    #6376
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    1/10?
    hm... I kinda like his avatar... 8/10
    "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

    sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #6377
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10....

      Comment

      • Raziel_Darkeden
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 337

        #6378
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10.

        Comment

        • angelofthedead
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 373

          #6379
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Oh, come on, Shadow. His avatar isn't that bad. 10/10
          "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

          sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

          Comment

          • Raziel_Darkeden
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 337

            #6380
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #6381
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10 Ok. I'll rate what I think it's worth.

              Comment

              • Raziel_Darkeden
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 337

                #6382
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Thank you ^^

                6/10

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #6383
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10 was for angel.
                  9/10 is for you.

                  Comment

                  • Raziel_Darkeden
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 337

                    #6384
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    okay. 6/10

                    Comment

                    • Baka05Carl
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 223

                      #6385
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7.5/10

                      Comment

                      • Raziel_Darkeden
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 337

                        #6386
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        yay! 9/10

                        Comment

                        • CrashJet555
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 298

                          #6387
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10 Motherf**kers!!!
                          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                          "Parents always told me
                          That I could be
                          Anyone I wanted to
                          So I became me"

                          Comment

                          • Baka05Carl
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 223

                            #6388
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7.5/10 --- cause its a jet

                            Comment

                            • dcr
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 335

                              #6389
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10 /10

                              Comment

                              • Raziel_Darkeden
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 337

                                #6390
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10

                                Congrats on being my 600 post

                                Comment

                                Working...