Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #5401
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Shut up, you're such a postwhore. You only rate by putting ''6/10'' and that's it. I admit that I do that, but I'm not going to do that anymore.

    Rating: 1/10, so old.

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #5402
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10

      Comment

      • rshadow8888
        FFR's Buizel
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 3120

        #5403
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10, just because I always give it a good score

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #5404
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #5405
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #5406
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10, I would change my rating if the avatar was better.

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #5407
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #5408
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10, It just got a little more interesting. . .

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #5409
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #5410
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10, the artistic skills are poor on Lyndis.

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #5411
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5.1/10

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #5412
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6.0/10, did you make that or did you find it?

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #5413
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            5/10 I found it, and resized it.

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #5414
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10, I liked the old one better.

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #5415
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...