Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clarinet89
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 899

    #15376
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10

    Questionable Content

    Comment

    • MelodyOfOblivion99
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2009
      • 173

      #15377
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Hrmmm... 6/10
      Originally posted by RobertsonaIsBack
      i would beat off his dick into my face and wipe it on a dog and ride the dog into the sunset

      Comment

      • Flandre Scarlet
        Death
        • Feb 2008
        • 903

        #15378
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10

        I think someone else had that as their avatar here. O.o
        Last edited by Flandre Scarlet; 03-17-2009, 10:49 AM.
        Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #15379
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10 i like the coloring


          new avi for me hehe

          Comment

          • t-rogdor
            tane orb
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2007
            • 2685

            #15380
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            2/10

            **** you, that's not you.
            Originally posted by cetaka
            I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #15381
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              er

              9/10

              lol
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Kage_No_Shi
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 135

                #15382
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9/10 - Cute girl ^_^

                Comment

                • Psychotik
                  Heckin' Cute
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1729

                  #15383
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10
                  Check out my Speedruns
                  Originally posted by TEEX
                  I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                  Comment

                  • marioGP87
                    Shiny Zoroa :')
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 603

                    #15384
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7.5/10

                    kinda creeped me out O___O...
                    Originally posted by Kit
                    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                    Comment

                    • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 140

                      #15385
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10

                      -M^_^
                      <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                      arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                      Comment

                      • Ephraim Desole
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 308

                        #15386
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5/10


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        "Someone is making a bad post! On FFR! Let's crowd in a circle around them and grab each others' dicks comrades. Team Litodude, ASSSEEEEEMMMBLEEE!"

                        Comment

                        • revolutionomega
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2240

                          #15387
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          </3/10
                          "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                          - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                          Comment

                          • lxDestinyxl
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 3247

                            #15388
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Christmas is over, Mr. T-rex

                            7.5/10

                            Comment

                            • Flandre Scarlet
                              Death
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 903

                              #15389
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              I still like it, despite it being old. =)
                              Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                              Comment

                              • jump_the_bullet
                                Oh you fancy, huh?
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 912

                                #15390
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                idk what that is but im guessing its something touhou related xD

                                uhhh 7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...