What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mimring
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 0

    #3481
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Are you gonna say something smart or should I just hit you now?




    (btw you look really damn hot, just thought I'd let you know )

    Comment

    • MasochisticLove
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 8

      #3482
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Damn..come on...come on..push it out...push...out...that..terd!!!! Argh!!!! >.<

      Umm thanks I think......o_0


      -Masosigpic

      Comment

      • Magnafiend
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 154

        #3483
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I already hate you, so why are you still talking to me......
        The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

        Comment

        • MasochisticLove
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 8

          #3484
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Dude that friken rocks


          -Masosigpic

          Comment

          • solopro
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 448

            #3485
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            If I fall down the stairs and my pants come off, take off my boxers.
            Originally posted by John O'Hurley
            But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
            AAAs: Nine

            Unique AAAs: Three

            Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

            Best: Disconnected




            Comment

            • MasochisticLove
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 8

              #3486
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Hmmm one guy, two chicks......could be fun


              -Masosigpic

              Comment

              • Suicide-Sloth
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 220

                #3487
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I am hunting high and low

                Comment

                • solopro
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 448

                  #3488
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Yes, I'm a wolf with glasses.
                  Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                  But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                  AAAs: Nine

                  Unique AAAs: Three

                  Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                  Best: Disconnected




                  Comment

                  • SkilledLlama
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 23

                    #3489
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I wan't to be one of the girls too!


                    "What the h*ll is an exclamark?!"
                    -Me

                    Comment

                    • ieatyourlvllol
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3221

                      #3490
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      "What kind of idiot would upload me upside-down?!"

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #3491
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        introducing a new show "king of the hill: dragon edition"
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • solopro
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 448

                          #3492
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Me likey fudge.
                          Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                          But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                          AAAs: Nine

                          Unique AAAs: Three

                          Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                          Best: Disconnected




                          Comment

                          • SkilledLlama
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 23

                            #3493
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            ...Do I really need to say anything?

                            EDIT: Sry, solopro got to it first... Where's Chong when I need him?


                            "What the h*ll is an exclamark?!"
                            -Me

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #3494
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Screw Canada, Lopl.
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • solopro
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 448

                                #3495
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                What? There's spooge on my hand? Oh, my God!
                                Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                                But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                                AAAs: Nine

                                Unique AAAs: Three

                                Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                                Best: Disconnected




                                Comment

                                Working...