Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
4.
Originally posted by Callipygian
There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
8.
Originally posted by Emanresu13
is a bunch of sandbaggers
2nd Division 3 Alphas New Years Tournament
1st Place Xiz's NOT-FFR Tournament
I WON SOMETHING YAY
New/Inexperienced/"Bad" at FFR? Join the NIA Rivalry! Meet new people, smash some keys, get some gains! If you don't join I will siphon your soul from your body... It's not pleasant.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
four
Originally posted by Emanresu13
is a bunch of sandbaggers
2nd Division 3 Alphas New Years Tournament
1st Place Xiz's NOT-FFR Tournament
I WON SOMETHING YAY
New/Inexperienced/"Bad" at FFR? Join the NIA Rivalry! Meet new people, smash some keys, get some gains! If you don't join I will siphon your soul from your body... It's not pleasant.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
7,
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment