While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #16711
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

    29


    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #16712
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

      30
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • SC_coolguy44
        Harmonoize
        • Sep 2007
        • 1041

        #16713
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

        31

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #16714
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

          32

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #16715
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

            33
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #16716
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

              34


              Comment

              • xXAll-ProXx
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2010
                • 2040

                #16717
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                35
                I have a dig bick.

                Comment

                • SC_coolguy44
                  Harmonoize
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1041

                  #16718
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                  36

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #16719
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                    37
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • omega_grunt666
                      Nescio quid faciam
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 894

                      #16720
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                      XXXVIII

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #16721
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                        39,
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • xXAll-ProXx
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 2040

                          #16722
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                          40
                          I have a dig bick.

                          Comment

                          • DragonIIDX
                            Not dragon, but dinosaur
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 916

                            #16723
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                            41


                            Originally posted by clasko1000
                            banned for having an affair with peach
                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                            Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #16724
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                              42,
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • EtienneSM
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1724

                                #16725
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                                43.
                                Quality quotes:

                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...