While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16666
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

    2,
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • FFR Pro 21
      FFR R1 Vaporeon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2009
      • 1536

      #16667
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

      3.





      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #16668
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

        4...................................................................

        Comment

        • DragonIIDX
          Not dragon, but dinosaur
          • Aug 2008
          • 916

          #16669
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

          5.


          Originally posted by clasko1000
          banned for having an affair with peach
          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
          Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

          Comment

          • FFR Pro 21
            FFR R1 Vaporeon
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2009
            • 1536

            #16670
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

            6.





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #16671
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

              7,
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #16672
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                8.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • DragonIIDX
                  Not dragon, but dinosaur
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 916

                  #16673
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                  9.


                  Originally posted by clasko1000
                  banned for having an affair with peach
                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                  Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #16674
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                    10.
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • FFR Pro 21
                      FFR R1 Vaporeon
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 1536

                      #16675
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                      11





                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #16676
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                        12
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • DragonIIDX
                          Not dragon, but dinosaur
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 916

                          #16677
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                          13


                          Originally posted by clasko1000
                          banned for having an affair with peach
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                          Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                          Comment

                          • FFR Pro 21
                            FFR R1 Vaporeon
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 1536

                            #16678
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                            14





                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #16679
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                              15
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • EtienneSM
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1724

                                #16680
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)

                                16.
                                Quality quotes:

                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...