Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
22,
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
23
Originally posted by Emanresu13
is a bunch of sandbaggers
2nd Division 3 Alphas New Years Tournament
1st Place Xiz's NOT-FFR Tournament
I WON SOMETHING YAY
New/Inexperienced/"Bad" at FFR? Join the NIA Rivalry! Meet new people, smash some keys, get some gains! If you don't join I will siphon your soul from your body... It's not pleasant.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
25,
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
27
Last edited by RARAWR; 11-12-2013, 08:18 PM.
Reason: sniped
Originally posted by Emanresu13
is a bunch of sandbaggers
2nd Division 3 Alphas New Years Tournament
1st Place Xiz's NOT-FFR Tournament
I WON SOMETHING YAY
New/Inexperienced/"Bad" at FFR? Join the NIA Rivalry! Meet new people, smash some keys, get some gains! If you don't join I will siphon your soul from your body... It's not pleasant.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
30,
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
32
Originally posted by Emanresu13
is a bunch of sandbaggers
2nd Division 3 Alphas New Years Tournament
1st Place Xiz's NOT-FFR Tournament
I WON SOMETHING YAY
New/Inexperienced/"Bad" at FFR? Join the NIA Rivalry! Meet new people, smash some keys, get some gains! If you don't join I will siphon your soul from your body... It's not pleasant.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
33,
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment