Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #16
    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

    I can't find it, but, in looking for it, I noticed something. The top 1000 players page: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/FFRTop1000.php has a link that says, "FFR Top 10 Songs," but it's now the top 50 songs.

    Comment

    • zerofan13
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 56

      #17
      Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

      its like ffr supports whoring, lol

      Comment

      • scottish
        FFR Veteran
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2003
        • 3257

        #18
        Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

        scroll down on the front page some, look for it on the left xD

        Comment

        • eurostud4
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2006
          • 995

          #19
          Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

          All I see is "latest games played".
          FFR.

          R.I.P. Steve <3

          Comment

          • JasonKey
            FFR Underseer
            • Jul 2003
            • 2643

            #20
            Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

            sorry .. but it eats CPU for now. I will get another method of doing that that eats less cpu.

            Better luck next time
            Last edited by JasonKey; 01-11-2007, 08:49 PM.

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
            Cheers,
            Synthlight

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #21
              Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

              I must whore in anticipation of the return.

              Comment

              • FaughtNWon
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 314

                #22
                Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                Originally posted by JasonKey
                sorry .. but it eats CPU for now. I will get another method of doing that that eats less cpu.

                Better luck next time
                yrour\just5t5or\t5ur\igfus

                Damn my keyboard is broke w00t onscreen keyboard
                I'm a filthy slut.

                Comment

                • JasonKey
                  FFR Underseer
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2643

                  #23
                  Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                  Updated and came up with a new method so that its not so evil.

                  Is working again.

                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                  Cheers,
                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • dead_juggalo
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 633

                    #24
                    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                    I would be higher up but I don't get a chance to play much.
                    '


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • JasonKey
                      FFR Underseer
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2643

                      #25
                      Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                      takes time

                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                      Cheers,
                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #26
                        Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                        I'm surprised to see that I'm only 30th, when I thought I'd played more than that. Oh well, time to start aiming for really high on that list, too.

                        Comment

                        • Quicker
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 146

                          #27
                          Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                          Whoa, I'm rank 23 Overall, but I'm not even close to being on that list...hooray?

                          Comment

                          • rade0110
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1253

                            #28
                            Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                            Haha, I'm overall 29th with the 28th most games played....so I'm just barely sub par? Or am I just stupid?
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • dawg4321
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 1913

                              #29
                              Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                              i'm ranked much lower because i don't boo out hardly as much as other people apparently.


                              Comment

                              • jimerax
                                ★★★★★
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 8185

                                #30
                                Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                                I noticed it has TOP 100 link now, and I'm exactly 100th XD

                                It's kinda amazing 99 people have played more than me.

                                Comment

                                Working...