Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UberMario
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1777

    #31
    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

    I noticed that the Top 1000 Players still has the "Top 100 Players" title last time I checked.
    That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

    Comment

    • FaughtNWon
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 314

      #32
      Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

      Originally posted by UberMario
      I noticed that the Top 1000 Players still has the "Top 100 Players" title last time I checked.
      wrong subject, this is the how many games played, not overall score chat were talking about.
      I'm a filthy slut.

      Comment

      • UberMario
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 1777

        #33
        Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

        I know, I'm just stating that. Jason checks this thread more than others, so I just decided to make it easier for him.
        That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

        Comment

        • UberMario
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 1777

          #34
          Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

          Just checked and he fixed it, so nevermind.
          That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

          Comment

          • pokelda
            ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 3878

            #35
            Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

            44th with a rank of 112....

            *sniffle*

            Comment

            • FaughtNWon
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 314

              #36
              Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

              im not even on there and my rank is like 120 lol
              I'm a filthy slut.

              Comment

              • JasonKey
                FFR Underseer
                • Jul 2003
                • 2643

                #37
                Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                ok, ok .. I will up the top list to 200 :P

                Originally posted by UberMario
                I noticed that the Top 1000 Players still has the "Top 100 Players" title last time I checked.
                And yes, I fixed that the other day. Any other issues?

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                Cheers,
                Synthlight

                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #38
                  Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                  ok suggestion, how about credit count or post count ranking, or for the stats in the profile?

                  Comment

                  • JasonKey
                    FFR Underseer
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2643

                    #39
                    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                    you want everyone to see your credit count?

                    Will see what I can do for post count.

                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                    Cheers,
                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #40
                      Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                      Basically I don't care.. it's just in proportion to GTS.
                      Already anyone can see some people's credit count with the new sig.

                      Some people don't want their credit count to be seen though.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #41
                        Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                        credit count should be VERY similar to overall score, given that that is how credit counts were calculated when they were wiped.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1479

                          #42
                          Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                          i barely notice that i thought it was scottish got the most played ..
                          "This better not be Snowbound again"

                          Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                          FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                          Comment

                          • JasonKey
                            FFR Underseer
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2643

                            #43
                            Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                            true enough. I could add it, but you guys think folks would not want it displayed?

                            Added forum post count.

                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                            Cheers,
                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #44
                              Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                              any shot we can get commas between the thousands and hundreds? would look better, asthetically, for those of us with 5 digits in our postcount and games played.

                              man. FFR really is my life. :-/
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • jimerax
                                ★★★★★
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 8185

                                #45
                                Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                                Good job Jason.

                                Credit rank makes it easier to find hacked credits for us.
                                I have no idea what people would think about it though.

                                Comment

                                Working...