Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shashakiro
    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 9082

    #61
    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

    Games Most Played link in profiles. link doesn't work.

    Top average rank would be good if you can implement it, as would top forum posters.
    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

    Originally posted by Boogiebear
    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

    Comment

    • UberMario
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 1777

      #62
      Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

      Okay, one sec. "FFR Games Played:" url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/SiteStats/FFR_MostPlayed.php
      it's supposed to be url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/FFRStats/FFR_MostPlayed.php I believe.

      Edit: It linked it cutting out the middle which was where the difference was. >_< unlinked.
      That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

      Comment

      • JasonKey
        FFR Underseer
        • Jul 2003
        • 2643

        #63
        Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

        That was changed intentionally

        I thought the URL wasn't working at all

        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
        Cheers,
        Synthlight

        Comment

        • UberMario
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 1777

          #64
          Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

          Uh.. oh? I don't really understand what you mean.

          ps. mp chat.
          That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

          Comment

          • JasonKey
            FFR Underseer
            • Jul 2003
            • 2643

            #65
            Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

            OH .. I see now .. durn it!

            You meant in the profile .. was looking front page. All fixed.

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
            Cheers,
            Synthlight

            Comment

            • UberMario
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 1777

              #66
              Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

              Works now.

              Edit: another suggestion is something to let you know which room in the unified chat you are in.
              That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

              Comment

              • JasonKey
                FFR Underseer
                • Jul 2003
                • 2643

                #67
                Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                makes sense .. will see what I can do:

                Originally posted by UberMario
                another suggestion is something to let you know which room in the unified chat you are in.
                Newest Stat page .. will link this in and find a better solution for some of the stats.

                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...MostPosted.php

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Top average rank would be good if you can implement it, as would top forum posters.
                We can look at this too .. though its similar to level stats and will likely get touched on next week.
                Last edited by JasonKey; 01-18-2007, 12:13 PM.

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                Cheers,
                Synthlight

                Comment

                • UberMario
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 1777

                  #68
                  Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                  Nice. Looks good, but as Tass said before (I think? heh..) we need commas to make the numbers neater. The posts don't really need a comma to separate the thousands, but I figure if you're going to do it for the whole site (which you should) you might as well here. Is there any difficulties with putting in the comma? It'd help out people with the grand total score also.
                  That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                  Comment

                  • JasonKey
                    FFR Underseer
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2643

                    #69
                    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                    Fixing them everywhere too .. few min

                    Originally posted by UberMario
                    Nice. Looks good, but as Tass said before (I think? heh..) we need commas to make the numbers neater. The posts don't really need a comma to separate the thousands, but I figure if you're going to do it for the whole site (which you should) you might as well here. Is there any difficulties with putting in the comma? It'd help out people with the grand total score also.

                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                    Cheers,
                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • UberMario
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 1777

                      #70
                      Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                      Good going there. I'll tell you if I spot something un-comma'd. I'm going to kinda rest now.
                      That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                      Comment

                      • Lamoc
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 551

                        #71
                        Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                        idk being on that top 200 list kinda puts you in the whole "I have no life" catagory.

                        Comment

                        • UberMario
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 1777

                          #72
                          Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                          Well if you'd like to think that then go ahead.
                          That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                          Comment

                          • TheRapingDragon
                            A car crash mind
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9788

                            #73
                            Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                            Originally posted by Lamoc
                            idk being on that top 200 list kinda puts you in the whole "I have no life" catagory.
                            You are very true, even though if you took Tass as an example, he has an average of "14 posts per day". How long does it take to post 14 times.

                            Yeah, your entire day.

                            Comment

                            • UberMario
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 1777

                              #74
                              Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                              But we don't know when he started posting eh.

                              I usually post 50 a day and then don't at all for a few days. I must be up to 2 posts a day or something, even though I only started a little while ago.

                              These lists are just interesting to keep track of is all.
                              That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                              Comment

                              • JasonKey
                                FFR Underseer
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2643

                                #75
                                Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                                If interest, updated profile links and put a link to the top posters report in the front page on top of the Forum Post block.

                                Also got comma's in there for the most part too. I think I got them all.

                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                                Cheers,
                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...