Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UberMario
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1777

    #76
    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

    sigs commas.
    That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #77
      Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

      i post almost every single day. usually 10-20 a day. *shrugs*.

      i'm not typical though... i spend PLENTY of time on FFR without posting as well.


      PS - 11.34 posts per day... but you'll note that for the first 8-10 months, I had about 5 total posts. So, really, my 14,400+ posts are from 2.7 years, not 3.5 years. Which would jack up the posts per day.
      RIP

      Comment

      • JasonKey
        FFR Underseer
        • Jul 2003
        • 2643

        #78
        Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

        I assume you mean FFRSiggy?

        *sigh* .. doing it now

        Originally posted by UberMario
        sigs commas.

        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
        Cheers,
        Synthlight

        Comment

        • UberMario
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 1777

          #79
          Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

          Heh heh, yes, Jason. And I was just pointing it out. >_>

          It doesn't matter when it gets finished but... I'm just wondering, is the more customizable sig underway or atleast implemented to be underway?
          That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

          Comment

          • JasonKey
            FFR Underseer
            • Jul 2003
            • 2643

            #80
            Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

            All done .. and its on the list. I want a new one too pretty badly. I just suck at graphics. We should get a a separate thread started for sigs and get not only recommendations .. but also submissions.

            We could even make it into a contest and let the users vote. Ect ..

            Thoughts?


            Originally posted by UberMario
            Heh heh, yes, Jason. And I was just pointing it out. >_>

            It doesn't matter when it gets finished but... I'm just wondering, is the more customizable sig underway or atleast implemented to be underway?

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
            Cheers,
            Synthlight

            Comment

            • UberMario
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 1777

              #81
              Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

              Well, if I had my software, I could attempt to whip something up for you that resembles what you have there, given just that. I just don't have anything but mspaint and no knowledge in sticking words in the sig. I really think the squares to the right are kinda tacky, it's like.. ffr arrows (only recognizable to ffr players), taxi, uh. blue square and circle. It does make sense that those are there since they're the ffr games incorperated in this site, but no one really knows that. That space also can be filled with other things, the FFR logo (I don't know what you call him), or more scores. I figure you can have this template what you see right now and it'll fit 1-4 stats, using the right side for stats as well. And then have another template with a little bit more space to fit in another bar of text which would fit 2 more, making it a 6 stat template. If they desire. Have drop down menus for each section (left 1, 2, 3, right 1, 2, 3 [rows]) so the person can decide on which places can be blank and what stats can be put where. I figure as the extension of the sig's name how it's like /0121.png, it could be first number is the background/border, second is the first slot with 1-9(or how many stats you have in mind for it) and 0 being a blank space for that spot.

              Just a suggestion trying to help out somewhat. I'm also sleep deprived so I might not have explained it too well.

              Edit: ps. I see the comma in the sig. A lot more neater.
              That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

              Comment

              • JasonKey
                FFR Underseer
                • Jul 2003
                • 2643

                #82
                Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                Will look into it these changes.

                The siggy image itself is a baseline image (imagine no text or avatar). So in the next version (which I hope to have several different sizes and layouts), we will have it taller, with more space for more stats, similar to the old one.

                Here's what I will do, I will open a new thread for this, and lets get some thoughts and samples from folks. If we can get some graphics, we can get some examples, and I can get the new editor working to support it.

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                Cheers,
                Synthlight

                Comment

                • UberMario
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 1777

                  #83
                  Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                  Okay. I'll use the last of my energy to post my thoughts, heh. or just.. copy/paste what I said, did it make sense?
                  That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                  Comment

                  • UberMario
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 1777

                    #84
                    Re: Anyone notice the Most Played Players sidebar on the front page?

                    Oh, the personal stats on the front page are without commas.
                    That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                    Comment

                    Working...